1. Default Quick world alliance/character card question.

To any in the big four:
    If you have a set on say, Yellonde, does it affect characters on Chaos?

C'mon guys please answer. :c

2. Default Re: Quick world alliance/character card question.

I started on Jett on Mar and used my cards for Kradia. I had 3 warriors and 3 S rank card. It had these bonuses -
    A rank Warrior's Growth(A) +500 HP, +500 MP, +1 ATK, +1 M.ATK
    S rank Hero's Activity +700 HP, +700 MP, +3 ATK, +3 M.ATK, +3% damage to bosses
    All bonuses were applied as soon as i started. The only things that dont carry over is storage, part-time jobs, and link skills it looks like.

If you want a reference of all bonuses look here http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=57159

3. Default Re: Quick world alliance/character card question.

W8. so your saying allience words can have 8 character decks?

4. Default Re: Quick world alliance/character card question.

Looks like it.

5. Default Re: Quick world alliance/character card question.

I have 2 decks with 3 cards each all on the same server. I thought only 1 set was supposed to apply also so I checked all my chars on that account and they all had both bonuses not matter what server the char was on. The 1 thing I could not test is if I try to apply sets on another world do I get all bonuses form that sever also. Out of all my 30+ chars none of them are outside Kradia even though i have 25 chars in the world merge. After I level my Jett for link I can test it further. If anybody is able to test this before me please do.

6. Default Re: Quick world alliance/character card question.

ugh. well im just gonna say this is a glitch and not bother with lvling up anymore characters.