1. Default Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

I'm curious as to what Dragon Parts qualify as for Scrolling. They get 3 slots, however I have no idea what works on them. I tried accessory (The only scroll type I have on me for INT), but it didn't work.

I went to search to see if this had been asked before but I got the Database error, so sorry if this has been asked before.

Also, can you Potential Dragon Parts? I figure no since it would be pretty broken to have 4 more potential-able items for Evans only, but I heard anything with slots can be Potentialed, so I thought I'd ask.

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

You cannot potential dragon armor nor similar things like mech parts. I don't have first hand experience, but I would guess that generic armor for stat scrolls may work on dragon armor and I'm certain that chaos will work.

3. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Armor Scrolls should work. I know Chaos Scrolls work, but that can get expensive for the minor bonuses you'll receive.

4. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Chaos Scrolls aren't really worth it, considering 2 of the part types don't even give INT/LUK, so I would be adding Speed/Jump...which is pretty much a waste of scrolls.

Any idea if any type of armor scroll would work, or only the type that's specified for all types of armor? All Armor scrolls are pretty rare in JMS, mostly only from Events.

5. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

"Scroll for Armor INT xx%"

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

the side armor in general are usually not worth scrolling, except chaos scrolling mechanic engines.

7. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

So the scrolls that work for any type of armor. Bleh, those are annoying to get. Thanks.

INT is INT.

8. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Dragon armor used to be pretty sweet back when you could use Maker for reverse Dragon gear. If anything, it goes a long way to giving you the LUK requirements you need for high level staves. I haven't scrolled mine because I was under the impression that only Chaos scrolls would work. If the armor scrolls work, I am definitely going to scroll mine up now. I got nothing to lose.

9. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

You can still make Reverse Dragon gear as a Blacksmith. The recipes drop from several different ToT mobs, as well as others. There's also Abyss parts, but I couldn't get them to drop (I almost want to say that they're in the drop tables, but don't actually have drop rates, or excessively low drop rates). I got 7 Reverse Mask recipes and 0 Abyss Mask recipes. I finally gave up and just made the Reverse parts. The Abyss mask gives +10 INT and +1 MATK too, which is one of the main reasons I wanted it over the Reverse one (The MATK mostly). Both level too. Oh well.

Regardless, even though they only get 3 upgrades a piece, if I got all of them on 60%s, that's +24INT, +INT from leveling, probably totaling to around +40INT that I wouldn't have otherwise.

10. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

You miss my point. When you could Maker them, you could add ADV Int and Adv LUK crystals to them to make them start out really sweet. I maker'ed my Mask with ADV crystals, but my other parts I made with Intermediate crystals. The dragon gear you got from maker was potentially MUCH better than now.

11. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Oh true, I forgot about that.

Oh well. It's still a decent boost without it.

12. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

And I just tried every Armor and Accessory scroll I have. Nothing works.

13. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

I used adv wisd/luck/amethyst on all 4 of mine. Back when speed was hard to get. Now it's just a waste, but still, 20 int/luck is nice.

14. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Did you try the generic "Armor" scrolls? They work on any type of armor, that was what was suggested works. I don't have any on me or I'd try (Like I said earlier, they're rare in JMS).

It sucks that they gave these parts upgrades but give you no normal way to upgrade them.

15. Default Re: Scroll Type for Dragon Parts?

Seems like they only accept chaos scrolls, and no potential or enhancement