1. Default Question about attack speed

I knew that our green potion somehow glitched and able to break the cap. Then as the viewpoint for KMS.

I heard that most classes can just max out their attack speed with just their own buffs, then may I know what is the point of releasing DSI and IA-AtkSpd? It is just specifically for those class like Battle Mage?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Question about attack speed

I don't know where you heard that most classes can max out their attack speed with just their own buffs. As far as I know, most can't, (with their normal weapons, anyway).

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Unless you can use a faster(4)(Which there isn't many of them, mostly one handed weapons, and low level) weapon i don't think many can cap on their speed, afaik the defacto speed for most is Normal(6) or fast(5). Forgot which is the cap (I assume is evenfaster(1) or something lol)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Normal cap is 2.
    MPE Green potion breaks that cap and allows you to reach 1, 0, and even negative numbers.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

From the top of my head 3 classes have a secondary Speed Booster:

-Demon Avenger
    -Buccaneer
    -Battle Mage

But most of their weapons are either Slow or Normal. Regular Booster is -2 speed step btw.

Edit: Green pot gives 1 to speed step right? I swear a Swiftness Rune gives me speed beyond the cap (Without Green Pot) with booster and a Fast(5) weapon, since the Swiftness attacks are way faster than a Green Pot Only attack. I should theoretically reach the normal cap with just Booster and Green Pot.

6. Default Re: Question about attack speed

The Rune does breaks speed cap, possibly at a -2 speed. Beast tamer's buff can also break speed cap but seems to have an issue with green pot because they don't seem to stack and counter each other.

7. Default Re: Question about attack speed

The swift rune is -3, the two other than the healing one are -1, those should potentially let you break cap as well, maybe? Unless green pots and swift runes are handled differently for some reason.

8. Default Re: Question about attack speed

AFAIK the speed rune breaks cap. But because I was testing it on my BaM, in which I found a hard cap on the casting delay of Finishing Blow (might be a skip-frame issue or limit or something), I cannot vouch for it going negative.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Question about attack speed

Say, without the green MPE. The cap is 2, so is it as long as the weapon is 4, then they are able to cap; and if weapon is 5, we need at least additional 1 more speed to cap, example Bucc, since Fafnir Knuckle is 5 and Bucc got booster and SI?

By the way, is it only GMS' green MPE potion able to break the cap. Does KMS works like that as well? Since I heard GMS is glitched(or seem intended) somehow.