1. Default google chrome blackscreening PC on some pages with Korean text...sometimes

Does anyone else have this issue? I've been trying to figure this out for months and can't make it reliably not crash. about 1/10th of the time, loading a new page that has Korean text on it blackscreens my PC and hangs it so badly that the only thing you can do is hard reset by holding down power button for 5 seconds. I've tried enabling Korean under the languages bar and even installed the KR language pack to windows, but nothing seems to be helping. Google search was also pretty useless. It doesn't give an error log in chrome::\crashes for some reason either.

2. Default Re: google chrome blackscreening PC on some pages with Korean text...sometimes

Is this only on SP or anything with Korean Text? Also, maybe not relevant, but running on windows 7 or 8 (since chrome also has windows 8 mode)? Never had this problem myself.

3. Default Re: google chrome blackscreening PC on some pages with Korean text...sometimes

I've actually not encountered the error here, but I don't see much KR here that often. The biggest issue I have is very strange, it has a much higher rate of happening with [얼티메이트], an audio ripper/group that frequents nyaa and a few other sites. On sites with the full text such as wikis and KR MMOlists, it's only happened a couple times, where it's happened on dozens for pages with them.