Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

The sneaky spawn changes they introduced are actually probably one of my FAVORITE parts of this patch. I love it so, so, sooooo much.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So, anyone know what it takes to craft the Meister weapon and shoulders, and whether or not they're tradeable/untradeable once equiped?

Wondering if it's worth getting my alts with the professions to Meister just to craft them for my Hero.

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'd like to know one thing or two about that All 4 One event...

The Kin Ring, does it expire, can it be stored in the cash shop?

If you become a member in one new character... Can you be a boss in another older character? Same account.

Because if the thing can end up in my main without expiration day...

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Fun fact: Aliens now have dying animations from CMS.

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Adventurer skill points are now separated by jobs advancements, which means you can't max ERRTHANG! anymore.

Looks like Dark Flare is staying off my Shadower's keyboard forever now.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Why? Dark Flare actually has some use now, since it does damage continuously.

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'll just leave this right here

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well that was a pleasant surprise. <3

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

So I got my emblem and used a bunch of RED coins to pot it and such. How do you earn more coins (relatively) quickly without tickets? I wasn't one of the ticket hoarders so I still need about 150 coins to finish my staff/heart with 8 m.att scrolls. 63 will come from attendance check, and probably a few here and there from those ice cube things. Any other events I should be participating in? (Also, are the scrolls account tradeable? I didn't check when I bought them, and I don't want to buy one to check now as I doubt I'll have the NX to Guardian/Shield my weapon til it works)

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Do you have a character on your account that has one of the old adventurer crit rings from years ago? If so, could you try to wear this new ring and the old one at the same time to see if it works? If it isn't too much of an inconvenience.

Tyvm

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Wait, so the ring is account-tradeable more than once?

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I dont have the old crit ring sorry.. lost it in a hacked account...

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

If no one else does it before tomorrow, I can do it for you. I'm interested to see the results myself. :)

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

What did you leave out then? Only thing I could reasonably say should be dropped is Muspelheim.

Wow, it's weird not seeing Kill Points floating around me anymore. Meso Explosion has a longer delay after use now, but lolz, flying crap errwhere.

My range shot up ~20k! and I have no idea what happened. Only thing that I can catch is an increase of +13 Weapon Attack from passives.

And holy pomegranate, what did they do to Assassinate? It hits like a FRIGGIN truck now. Pre-RED, at five Killing Points+Dark Sight, I was hitting 4-5m at max per non-Shadow Partner line. Now I'm hitting 4-5m with the three beginning strikes and then 14-15m on the final strike, which equates to 25m with Shadow Partner. Plus it's way more spammable now. Holy. pineappleing. pomegranate. I thought the lost of Assassinate- Bonus Attack was going to suck, but now I see it was way more than justified.

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Huh. For my fifth Evolving World run, the spawn rates were back to normal. Wonder what triggered the faster spawns.

Also, someone dropped a Monster Magnet book as part of their drop parties, I traded it in for a 20 Mastery book, and my Enrage 30 book that I had was successful! Saved 17 million right there! (Down to under 6 million.)

Going to look through all my alts (I've been hoarding them because I recall reading that you could trade ANY old mastery book for the new ones.) and see if I can find anything else that I can trade in.

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Ummm, having a bit of trouble with the 100% win event.
    It asks me what job is included with all classes. Can't really seem to figure it out.
    I'll feel kinda stupid if the answer is obvious.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Warrior, it's the one class type that's included in every group. (Adventurer, Nova, Resistance, Sengoku, and of course, Cygnus Instructor.)

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Aww i'm at max slots i can't make a new adventurer. Maybe i'll just have to delete one and make a new one for the ring.

I didn't think much of the buccaneer changes when i saw them in KMS but i must say the little changes do make a big difference when playing the class i like it a lot more now.

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

max slots is 30, get more slots yo

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Hey! My friend actually had the old critical ring and they do stack :D