1. Default Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

More...

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

Interesting concept there.

3. Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

Whats with summons/pets MMOs now? I see them everywhere!!

That being said I wonder how sandboxy the game is, also I get they want to use this animeish artstyle but the graphics look kinda outdated(although the physic engine looks nice).

4. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

I'm so excited for this game :3
    The project NT trailer got me so hyped : D

5. Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

Looks very interesting, and with a lot of potential. User-created quests that reguary get patched into the game? Count me in, that sound great.
    And the battle system seems nice. It's like you have a standart summoning attack that can combo and basicly shoots projectiles that are basic attacks, or large-scale-summons, like that large fire-ball at the end of the video, that act like a finisher and, probably, are super-rare. I wonder how you get these.

6. Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

A trailer, uploaded by @Spadow;
    It seems really nice and I'm exited to try it. If it ever comes to Europe, that is.

7. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

This tickles my fancy, quite thoroughly.

8. Default Re: Peria Chronicles is a Korean sandbox thing with player-created quests

A Summon/Pet MMO has high potential for interesting mechanics and very large ability combinations. So long as it's polished and done properly, the possibilities are quite literally endless, and it's far easier to build into the game's balance when the core of the game is built around such a concept. It's far more likely to please more audiences as well because of the sheer number of combinations. Pretty easy to fit everyone's playstyles.

I personally didn't see anything wrong with the graphics outside of every female character having extremely short skirts and/or revealing tops. I wish that trend would die already but it never will.

Still sounds like it's susceptible to griefing. People intentionally placing things in the way of regular players and then having enough people to win votes so it doesn't get destroyed. Reminds me of Waifu's horrid ecosystem concept.