View Poll Results: Bucc, mech, or other?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • buccaneer

0 0%
  • mechanic

2 100.00%
  • other (please specify)

0 0%
  1. Default Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

So I've been wanting to take a break from my phantom and have been having some frustration issues trying to get my merc to 120, so I decided "why not make a new class?". I have a horrible time at making descisions so thay's why I thought that I might get you guys to help out.

2. Default Re: Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

mech, the character card will come in handy on all your characters, and leveling one to 100 isn't very hard. ^^

3. Default Re: Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

I suppose the question now would be: Why are you making this character? A Mechanic is the ideal choice if you're just looking for a short break and you want a useful card since you can fit it with either a Resistance or Pirate deck and 15% buff duration is useful for many classes.

Actually, go with the Mechanic. It's pretty fun and you can use the robots to help you train in certain settings, plus they can get quite strong even unfunded. They do move rather slowly though and I'm so used to my Phantom that it makes me dread training.

4. Default Re: Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

What class do you have in mind? (i.e warrior, pirates)

5. Default Re: Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

Anything is fair game, except thief classes (because I already made all of them). I was hoping to make a adventurer class possibly.

@Curtiss I was going to make both these characters for their cards mostly.

6. Default Re: Trying to decide what to make next, a buccaneer, a mechanic, or something else?

Mechanic it is then, Buccs aren't all that useful for the card effect and definitely not as good as a Mechanic.