Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

How does enraged Raging Blow work now? It stated 355 % x 5 hits
    It means 355 % x 5 hits only or will apply the 60% damage buff as well?

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Pretty good video of I/L Arch Mages that shows the new speed of Thunderstorm. Looks about as fast as a Corsair's Octo-Cannon...maybe even faster.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY3MzQyNDc2.html

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

But that would make non-crits absolutely undesirable though.

That is pretty pineappleing fast!

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

crits seem to be glitched, look when the DrK uses dark synthesis, the crits at the very top are dealing almost 7-8x the normal damage, while the ones at the very bottom are the normal 1.5x, so the only accurate critical number would be the one on the very first line. going by that, his gungnir damage and crit damage seems accurate.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

That'd be awesome for Meso Explosion lmao, would be really cool if it is intended but I highly doubt it is.

BRING ON THE THIEF REVAMP

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

w-what if critical max damage stacks multiplicatively now

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

his gungnir damage is accurate?! :O
    dayum!

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Which they should be.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

You can move with blaster.

Hey no f'ucking s'hit said every mage and warrior a week ago.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Oh, now the change makes sense.

Much better gameplay wise with a faster attacking thunder storm.

I didn't like the change for Frozen Orb to move more slowly at first but now I can tell it's an
    improvement from the vid.

Only changes left I would like to see:

- Make Elquines freeze again.
    - Remove Glacial Chain hypers for Frozen Orb hypers.
    - Allow ice attacks to make regular mobs have the full slow effect from the first hit.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

If crits on all chars stack onto each other like what's shown on the videos now, what about Lumi's Absolute Kill... and Snipe??

Hadriel

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

On the I/L video, not bad, I guess.

I will agree with the two suggestions, though if they really insist on buffing a third job skill with Hypers Thunderstorm would be my choice now. They could even toss it on Elquines and make one of the Hypers: Electric Charge - Elquines is charged-up because Thunderstorm is so fast, so it wants to be fast too. GC is essentially a pulling move only now, it might not even be maxed.

I would also request for the original Freezing Breath back, a 120 second countdown is idiotic when all you did was raise the duration by 5 seconds. This ties into my next and ongoing point, don't fail at giving I/L party capabilities to justify their lack of buffs. F/P got ~4000%/s off of the previous buffs, probably closer to 5000%/s after these most recent buffs. If you don't feel like bringing up I/L by that amount, which these buffs don't look to do and you attempt to compensate with a party skill (which some don't even want in the first place), don't nerf said skill. Give proportionate damage, or proportionate party benefits to my brother, not shaft him in both.

I don't want I/L to be OP as one guy put it, it never has, and I don't expect that of it. I just want it to be FP, and no, not Fire/Poison, but fairly proportioned.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

The increased speed on Thunderstorm (or w/e). Jesus that's ridiculous.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

then everyone bow down to pineappleing kaiser.
    again, only the critical that appears in the very first line, going from bottom to top. if he did 100k normal damage with dark synthesis, the first line would show 150k crit (which is normal) and the 10th line would do 600k or something nuts like that.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Thanks for the video.
    It seems that BMs almost got worse? Aside from damage boosts, all training consists of is jumping around using Uncountable Arrow.
    Arrow Blaster seems like a drawback (lol puns) to training. Hurricane isn't needed for training anymore? And the grapple shot skill appears unnecessary?

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Says who? The translations say you can't. I've never seen anyone move with it in a video.

Source?

@Sonic; Thanks for show casing Blaster. You're the only one I saw make the effort <3

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

You can't.

You can move with Hurricane though.

Blaster is a pomegranate tier move. It can't activate FA and because of it and the 15s duration it ends up being only about 2,044%/s. Almost 2.5x weaker than current BMs are. For comparison sake, new Hurricane is 4,058%/s with AFA and Uncountable Arrow is 2,447%/s.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Oh nevermind i was mistaken. Not that i really expect this skill to stay the way it is even if it was a stronger option.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

Bowmaster 4th job was just obliterated and turned to complete non-sense. an extremely positional "hurricane" esque skill and a glorified strafe. Honestly, they should just move Hurricane back to 4th job and get rid of the strafe. Being able to jump and move around with Hurricane already makes it much better than the current one. The grapple is great to use in combination with the other skills, but having a 4th job skill that says "lolyoucantmovewhileusingthis" kind of defeats the purpose of the new found mobility. I really just want to see hurricane back to 4th job because the new 4th job strafe is just stupidly annoying and boring. It's like going back to being a ranger again

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.479 - Archer Revamp and Warrior/Magician Skill Changes

I wonder who this is. Might be a little of a stretch but..Dream Manipulator maybe?

Also, I spy Wolf & Sheep PQ.