1. Default Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

I'm new to Southperry and here's some info about myself.

Name: Kat
    When I started playing Maple & what server: February 2006, Khaini
    Other Games I play: LOTRO (Crickhollow server)
    Where I heard about SP: Sleepywood, Basil Market
    Reason for Registering: Seems like a nicer community that other ones I've been a part of
    Four interesting facts about me are:

1) I enjoy practicing magic tricks/sleight of hand ("It's an illusion Michael")
    2) I'm teaching myself to play the viola and the banjo right now (I play the piano and B-flat clarinet)
    3) I enjoy reading (have been reading since I was four - love to read biographies about people like Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp)
    4) I enjoy finding mineral specimens and metal detecting - I recently started panning for gold

In case you were wondering about my username, I was discussing potential gamertags that sounded fearsome for the XBOX Live subscription I had with my father - we started getting goofy and I suggested a name that would make gamers quake - ChickenKiev. I then asked my father how it would feel to be killed in Halo 3 by someone named ChickenKiev.

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Thank you. I try to be well-versed in quite a few topics so I have something to talk about with most people.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Thank you. I think I will.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Welcome to southperry! :)

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Welcome to SP! You sound interesting and it's awesome that you can discuss games with your dad.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Welcome to the Southperry madness.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Thank you guys.

Yeah, my dad fostered a love of videogames in me since I was six. We played Goldeneye 64 together and he still maintains that I cheated by using the air ducts to travel around in the Complex level.

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Hi, Chicken.

Old school Khaini players are pretty cool.

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

I really enjoyed playing in Khaini - I met a lot of nice players there, including the leader of CocoPuffs.

After a while, though, my friends in Khaini started disappearing and then I got tired of high prices in the FM for what should have been inexpensive equipment and scrolls.

So I left my level 80 priest DidactyLos behind in Khaini and took my Gunslinger, MorganEarp, with me to Scania, where I play to this day.

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

What are your opinions on future pirate revamps?

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Honestly?

I miss the ship. I miss the added benefits of having the ship like extra attack power. If they could make the ship faster and if you could use skills on it (maybe a new set of skills for the Corsair on the boat?), I think quite a few people who have played the Corsair prior to the patch it was removed would be pleased.

Also, maybe one or two party buffs?

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

If she were born in the middle ages she could be a court jester. I like you already.

13. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

There is no need for sarcasm mate, That is just rude!

Welcome to the forum Chicken, We are all here to help if need be.

14. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

]

+1

15. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Did I mention that I jape and juggle?

Thank you WolfSuperman. I appreciate the willingness to help.

16. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

What sarcasm?

17. Default Re: Hi, I'm ChickenKiev

Your scania IGN sounds familiar, although you're before my khaini generation most likely. Anyway welcome.