Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Cash2 ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

I have a buyer, but the main issue is the rarity of the item.

To put it into context, I'm incredibly poor and under-equipped on every class. By selling the cape I would earn enough money to get far better gear than I currently have access to. (I'm currently using event gear or reverse gear that I'd saved from the treasure island event. To make things easier to explain) I'm also rather worried about carrying it around, in case I get scammed or hacked and lose it. SOmething that would basically lock me out of GMS completely due to being European.

At the same time. I'm also worried about selling something so rare and expensive in case I ever reach the point where I'd want one again. Or I'm worried that I end up buying things, then I scroll them terribly, max them explode, can't get decent potential on them...or tons of other factors. Leaving me with nothing.

I really don't mean to sound like I'm bragging by asking this. This is the first time I've ever had anything worth money and I'm genuinely unsure what to do.

2. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

Sell it and get pre-cubed/scrolled items. I'm sure you'd be able to get at least that much and one item you don't dare to do anything to is effectively not worth much, and keep in mind that a large drawback of Tyrants is that you need Superior Wards to make them much better.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

If you are only using reverse gear you might as well sell it. You can get some pretty nice gear with the money. Hopefully in the future they will be cheaper

4. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

I would sell it but wait like two or three weeks so the price escalates after Marvel has been gone but before the next round of Marvels.

It's better to have decent gear spread out across many different equipment types than to have one super insanely good item. If anything, you can think of selling it off as an investment. If you gear yourself up enough from it to be able to make mesos from bossing (if that's your intention), you can eventually afford a Tyrant again.

5. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

I would sell it.

Multiple weaker items is greater than a single strong item.

6. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

If you sell it don't sell for anything less than 5b.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Idk how prices are in Yellonde, but you could probably get much more than that. Capes are in pretty high demand

8. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    england

Honestly? I do need to hold it back for bigger profit then. The biggest offer I've had was 5 bil from a known botter, who I flat out refuse to sell it to, and 4.2 bil from someone who claims they're paying me less because they want to trade it to someone for the mage cape.

9. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

I'd go with what Mandalay advised then since both of these buyers are simply awful.

10. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

Definitely wait for the right buyer, you can get 8b minimum for it. Especially since it is a warrior cape and those are probably the most in demand.

With that much mesos you can get probably get a full empress set decently scrolled as well. Worth keeping in mind.

11. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Warrior Tyrant items are anywhere from 8-12b in Khaini at least. Definitely sell it but whatever you do make sure when you sell it make the other person go first or make sure there is collateral involved. Do not let yourself get scammed because of big meso transactions

12. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well I'd sell it asap before next patch. The rarity of the Tyrant gear will go down a lot since Hyper Skills are coming next patch, indicating that people just might be able to kill the Chaos bosses at a much higher rate.

13. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

That depends on whether Nexon is adding Tyrant drops back to Hard Magnus, doesn't it?

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Sell it. But make sure you don't get scammed. If you do not possess collateral, make sure they pay you the full amount first before giving them the item.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I don't think the next patch is going to affect the prices of Tyrant gear at all. The addition of hypers is not going to allow anyone in GMS to suddenly be able to kill hard magnus. Plus like Curtiss said, Nexon might not have even added the drops back to the boss.

If anything, make sure to sell it before we get Unlimited, additional options, and the new damage cap. Luckily you have a good amount of time to sell it and the demand is high.

16. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

@FangelXIII; Try not to sell to any of the people in FM 1-3, and try to wait it out. The price will go up to 7~9b when marvels ends. Just hold on for a little while longer. And if you need help about selling something like this me or @MountLag; are in the same server you are, and if you need help selling it I'm more than willing to help you.

17. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    england

Well. The buyer laughed at me when I told him I wasn't going to sell it to him after getting some advice from others. Kind of glad I didn't sell it to him now.

18. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

Yeah, that's a bad sign.

Just PM Me or buddy me onmaple and i'll hel pyou out.

19. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

5b sounds very low in my opinion. I don't know CMYK's economy but in Bera, my friend tried to buy a warrior Tyrant cape the week before Marvel was announced. He offered 8b. The seller rejected his offer saying it's too low and did not have an auto win (she said c/o 10b at the time).

Then Marvel got announced so her offers plummeted back down to 0.

Moral of the story: Wait but don't get too greedy.

20. Default Re: ...sell a Tyrant Hyades Cloak?

At the moment I don't know of anyone offering 8b for any kind of Tyrant equip in the Mardia alliance. This stuff usually sold for ~5b when marvel was gone.

Not enough people offering and outbidding each other over here.