1. Default Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

Are said items tradeable/transferrable through account or not? And if not, are the Class Specific ones?

2. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

They're all untradeable, I'm fairly certain of this.

3. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

That's silly. What if you get a book that isn't for your class? Waste of 55 coins?

The class-specific mystery books (e.g. Phantom MMB) are tradeable just fine, I opened Aria Amour 30 from one and ended up not needing it, so I sold it.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

The 55 coin books give you a selection of skills for your class. You couldn't get a skill for another class if you tried.

5. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

They're all untradeable while they're still mystery books. Once the 27-coin ones are, ah, demystified, then they're tradeable.

And yeah, you can't accidentally get another class's skillbook from the 55-coin ones.

6. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

Oh, okay. I guess this is to prevent selling of Mystery books?

So the 55-coin Special mastery books are class-specific, even though it's not mentioned in the description? I presume it's always untradeable (Mystery or not), then, or else people would just farm 55-coin books on mules. I wish I had known this before I bought six books with mule coins, since I guess there's no point in getting one now that I have the expensive books (Aria Amour, Cane Mastery, Impeccable Memory).

7. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

I thought he was talking about the mystery ones, as those are the "special" ones.

8. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

There's two different types of Mystery books in the Renegades shop - the 27-coin class-specific books (which reveal "regular" 70%/50% lv20/lv30 skills), and the 55-coin "Special Mastery Book", which has 100% chance to level a skill directly to max level.

According to @Cere; and @SaptaZapta; the 55-coin Special MMBs are class-specific, even though the description doesn't mention them as such. Just want to clarify this point. Are these tradeable? Can you get a book in a skill you've already maxed?

For the OP's question I can only confirm that the class-specific regular MMB reveals a normal mastery book that is tradeable in all regards after opening.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

The books that come out of the 55-coin special books are not tradeable.
    The list of books you are offered includes skills already mastered. I don't know what happens if you click on them.

10. Default Re: Renegade Shop Special Mastery Books

Oh wow, it lets you pick the special book? That's sweet.