Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2273
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Welp, there goes my theory. Instead of patching up old stories, they just go and bring in more.

Damn it, developers.

2. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

More stories = more things for them to mess with.

Old stories and continuation of them ain't as attracting as new stories so...

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

That isn't true, at least not for me. I find it irritating to start a story and then jump over to another one without finishing the previous one. It wouldn't be an issue if there were only a few unfinished stories in the game, but each legend has an story that's pretty small and unfinished, so does the whole resistance, and even cygnus knights.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That's the entire damn point. They've already told us each new class is a small piece of a large puzzle, and that everything comes together eventually. Whether or not it does is up to them.

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I wholly agree that they should at least patch up old storylines
    all this new pomegranate and it has nothing to do with anything is unnecessarily irritating.

at least have SOME kind of connection(s) between existing maple lore
    nothing connecting at the moment is confusing.

it's like as random as aliens at NLC. OH WAIT ◕ ‿‿ ◕

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Given the revolution theme of the first Unlimited teaser, I'd say they might actually be planning on finishing up the Resistance storyline. (After all, Orca is now with the Resistance and the reason she created the Black Wings in the first place is now moot, as the Black Mage is back AND Gelimer took off with Lotus.)

.....But then again, Tempest DID lead us to believe the Black Mage could be coming soon, just to open a whole new storyline with Magnus and Darmoor.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well they did wrap up the Transcendence part with Root Abyss in cMST but they added a new general so yeah.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Along with explaining why Damien became a follower of the person who sent people to kill him and his family. I hope they alter that for Demons.

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

None of the stories is developing right now. The only plot point that's advanced and reached an end is how the first fight happened and I believe no new character added has helped develop the story of another one in the current time either. (except Aran and Evan). Each new characters does bring their own piece of the story but these follow their on plot line and then reach a dead end.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah i dunno, nexon is a game company not a conglomerate of best selling writers. Whether they think it's easier to make a bunch of story starters and then tie them all together a year or 3 down the road, or to just bulls'hit the whole show while they collect cube money down the road, either way we already knew the story wasn't the selling point of the game. As much as we'd like to see it finished (mostly because of isaacs thread back in the day), important people come and go over there apparently and that probably makes it much harder to keep consistent with a factor of the game that a vast majority of players care little about.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

This isn't one of those forgotten pirate jokes, but when i saw the "forgotten memory" post, I was thinking it was referring to the pirate hero that some how was erased from everyone's memory. I seemed to have been quite wrong.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I hope we get something like @Satellite's idea where there was a 6th hero with a name beginning with an R. I guess there's no hope now.

13. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Entry #48
    Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Maple Warriors, please unlock me from this seal.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Please please please let this week's update be about Root Abyss. Also, L> Damien related info.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Next patch is Root Abyss I assume.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Not really an Inkwell related post but very interesting info from KMST I think.

From here.

I wonder if this would ever make it to GMS...

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

100 million per 1 MP sounds about right.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I'd laugh my ass off if that made its way to MSEA. Not only will our Evan friends be able to provide mesos*, they'll now be able to provide cheap cash...or it'd be something like 1 billion for one point which in case means they shouldn't even bother.

*Rates are estimated to be about 10 billion per month...yeah.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

If that ever makes it to GMS... omg.

But they'd have to make the rates so high that it's more desirable to spend real money to get NX. And MP can't be used to gift items...

Hadriel

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

maybe MapleSEA will close even before it comes