1. Default [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00IFu/

2. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

Same exact message everytime, get some new material already.

3. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

My heart goes out to the staff trying to put out the fire that's going on in the servers right now.

Merry Christmas to them!

4. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

i wonder if compensation will be different or the same x2

5. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Yeah, they announced 2x too early this time. Should have waited until after the inevitable DDOS attack.

But, yeah, we're not going to get any additional compensation...

6. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

I can get to the login screen and get to choose my character but then I end up with NGS Hack Detected. Is this happening for everybody else trying to get their 4th day Hot Week item?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Were you able to login yesterday?

8. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

Yeah, I've been able to login without issues yesterday and today. This only occurred tonight while Nexon is being attacked.

Additional Note: It's been replaced by the generic you've been disconnected from the login server so that's progress.

Edit: It's actually alternating between NGS Hacking Detected and Disconnected from the login server.

9. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

hopefully they will just give the double gift for everyone. but this time ill be sure to collect my gifts earlier

but it doesn't look good for the 2exp coming up, maybe i shouldn't bother until they come back to work

as for messages - it seems to vary, just keep trying until you get your rocks
    im getting "disconnected from login server."

10. Default Re: Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

This has been happening to me for the last few days. I was unable to play the game at all. I finally got in last night. The Nexon game security thing hangs around for about 5 minutes for me now before the game even loads. I have to open the task manager and end it to get the game to open, so annoying. This started at the same time as the hacking messages. I seem to be able to log in fine now but the Nexon Guard/BlackCipher whatever it is still seems to be behaving badly.

11. Default [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

12. Default Re: [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

If it is message composed of some combination of "NGS Hacking detected" and "0X00000000(0)," that started happening for me too yesterday, directly after the (temporary) fix to the servers. I could get to the PIC screen but no further and I tried multiple times and restarted, etc.

I fixed the problem by downloading BlackCipher and NGuard Manual Patches off the MapleStory Support section and following directions. Essentially, deleting the old ones in the MapleStory folder and replacing them with the extracted downloads.

13. Default Re: [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

On my old computer, I got the NGS Hack detected message once, but usually it just stalls while the anti-hack software is loading, or else I get disconnected before during or shortly after the login. Occasionally I can get all the way into the game.
    On my somewhat newer computer, the only strangeness I've noticed other than the the game being slower to come up after logging in, is that I cannot go to the cash shop; it just disconnects every time I try.

14. Default Re: [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

Can anyone else not access CH 1? Whenever I try to log on or CC to CH1 it just disconnects me.

15. Default Re: [Resolved] Service Interruption - 12/24/2014

So much for being resolved.