1. Default Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

Hi, I'm trying to cube an Epic 3L Tempest Ring and I was wondering would it be worth it to buy the Miracle Cube package (35 cubes + 10 locks for only 36kNX)?

Is it a good deal or not?

2. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

It's very worth it if you're okay with your items staying at Unique. Potential Locks make getting 2 useful lines incredibly easy.
    I really don't like using Miracle Cubes to rank things up though. I always tend to have horrid rates with them.

3. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

I'm trying to look for INT %s. But I dunno how many is considered good.
    Also, Pot locks can only lock up 1 line per use right? They don't lock up 2 per use? What is the rate of Epic > Unique? Mainly trying to get nice INT% off of this blockbuster package

4. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

I would recommend using Super cubes to rank up to Unique, before you start using regular miracle cubes + pot locks. It can take a while to rank up using those, and you can't use pot locks with Supers.

Yes, you can only lock one line per use.

The rate of Epic > Unique varies greatly and is not known.

5. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

I would use Enlightening Cubes (which are out due to the event right now) until you hit Unique/Legendary, then start curbing with Supers. If you have a lot of items you need to cube though, I would recommend buying the 35 Miracle Cube package.

Let's hope Lady Luck is on your side!

Good luck cubing~

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

Actually I would do just the opposite. Use super cubes until unique/legendary and then use enlightening cubes. Enlightening cubes bring out the better lines more often and since they are more expensive they will be more cost-effective the higher the rarity tier is.

7. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

This is exactly what I've been doing.

8. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

It is more often... it is not a large amount. From my experience it's around a 10% chance to make secondary primary, which with 2 lines, really means 81% one primary, 18% two primary, 1% three primary. Within that 18% that's reasonable, you still need 2 good lines to hit - I just don't know if that's worth the extra money. Best case scenario is you get 40%+35% bossing instead of 40%+20%, but take 5 times as many cubes. You're much more likely to just get 1 good primary + 1 good secondary, and you only need supers for that.

The chance of extra primary lines with super cubes is not zero, either - it's just small. I would guess in the 2-5% range. All in all, I'd say you have something like a 1 in 10 chance that 2 good lines is primary+primary instead of primary+secondary by switching from super to enlightening.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

By this he means that the chance to get lines that are not really significant to you (stuff like % chance to ignore static/% damage) is lower, not that the chance of primary on secondary/tertiary is higher (it is; it just isn't feasible enough for that to be the primary reason for their use over super cubes)

10. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

I'm so confused. I just wanted to get the best damage for the least amount of cost. I'm really only willing to buy cubes just during events. This is like my first time trying out cubes. I just wanted to go with Ring first since I don't even have a Unique weapon (which is the only way to unlock Boss dmg).

Also, what exactly do you mean by primary stats from a cube? Mind giving an example maybe?

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Primary stats are stats you get on the first line. 12% main stat @ legendary @ equipment level 71+ is primary.

Secondary stats are stats you get on the second/third lines. 9% main stat @ legendary @ equipment level 71+ is secondary.

Tertiary means nothing other than a reference to the third line on an equipment.

12. Default Re: Is the Miracle Cube package worth it?

Hmm, would be nice to have some evidence for this. I guess it's potentially true; I haven't used Super Cubes on legendary equips much.

Enlightenment Cubes (x25) results
    PotentialPrimarySecondary
    Crit%42
    Str%36
    Dex%15
    Int%47
    Luk%23
    All Stat%30
    Atk%13
    Matk%15
    Total Dmg%32
    PDR40/30%32
    PDR35%10
    Boss 40/30%12
    Boss 35/20%23
    Acc%13
    Avd%11

I guess this is a decent pool to draw from but I hadn't realized super cubes could get results other than these. Some results also seem more likely than others (%stats about 3x as common as the better bossing lines, though there is some bias in that sampling)

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I think it's just a belief that we have due to cubing experiences over the years. Kind of like the seed theory, in that we don't really have evidence for it, but it makes the most sense given our observations.