View Poll Results: Pick a color (yes, I hate indigo)

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Red

12 30.00%
  • Orange

3 7.50%
  • Yellow

5 12.50%
  • Green

6 15.00%
  • Blue

0 0%
  • Violet

0 0%
  • White

14 35.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?

RULES:
    - The color of the food is determined at the time you put it in your mouth.
    - No food coloring
    - Some foods can be considered two colors (like barbecue sauce can be red or brown), in this case it counts as both colors.
    - Translucent foods/beverages (water, alcohol, cooked onions, etc.) are considered freebies.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Bet it tastes like ass

4. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

yes

5. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Orange

6. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Red.

I love beef.

7. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Yellow. If my chicken is a golden brown, that kinda counts right?
    Chicken fries and apple juice for the rest of my life then.

8. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

You better be happy with beef, apples, and peppers then. I can't think of too many naturally red foods.

For myself, I'll go white. Chicken, Fish, Rice, Tofu, Oats, Milk, Cheese, etc. The list goes on and on. White is king.

9. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Oh i chose white.. for chicken.. it's white-ish... right?.. :(

But yeah, fish, chicken rice. Not a problem (already doing it).

10. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Damn, I forgot to include brown in the list of options. OH WELL. MY LIFE IS RUINED.

11. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

He didn't say anything about sauces, HA, LOOPHOLE pineappleER

12. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

Damn, you even get milk which gives cereal.
    You could even argue that frosted flakes is white.

13. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

It's not like I'll live that long, anyway.

There's also bacon. That's technically red.

Cherries are good, too.

14. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Green, which include Mints, Avocado, many types of Veggies, Wakame, Kiwi, Melon, Grapes, Lime, Pepper. If those thing aren't to your liking, its easy to recolor any stuff to Green. Green chicken masala <3

It'll be like St.Patrick's Day everyday.

15. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

White. Can't live without my rice and bread.

16. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

What color is Chinchilla meat? ;)

17. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Fat is like whiteish right? if the meat got fat does it count?

18. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

If Fiel hates Indigo, nobody gets to eat Taro anymore.

19. Default Re: You can only eat one color of food for the rest of your life. Which do you choose

I've heard people describe it as tasting like dirty dishwater or cheese that's been sitting on the counter for a few hours.

20. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

http://ambronite.com/ seems more appetizing although it's more expensive.