1. Cash1 Anyone know where to find a Scroll for Katara for ATT 10% in v117-117.2

I thought this was the place to come to just signed up today wondering since you have such a huge database if anyone could point me in the right direction I'm looking for the mob that drops this scroll in this specific version of maplestory!

2. Default Re: Anyone know where to find a Scroll for Katara for ATT 10% in v117-117.2

Well, seeing how GMS is v140 i think, I am assuming your not asking for GMs itself.

4. Default Re: Anyone know where to find a Scroll for Katara for ATT 10% in v117-117.2

... What a weird question to ask.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Anyone know where to find a Scroll for Katara for ATT 10% in v117-117.2

Few private servers are running on 117 / 117.2 currently. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with the OP.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anyone know where to find a Scroll for Katara for ATT 10% in v117-117.2

1. Drop tables are server sided. As such, private servers make up their own.
    2. If you are looking to Southperry to help configure a private server you are running, we don't allow that here.

TOS
    Point Value: 2 points
    Definition: "The posting of information regarding how-to's on private servers or hacking."
    Additional comment: You can discuss the effects of private servers or hacks on the community. You can also discuss the basic premise of how and why the hack works. You cannot discuss how to perform hacks or link to places where hacks can be found. You cannot discuss how to set up a private server.