IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

I've been using Graves a LOT recently. This is what happens if I go against a PFE.

1) Bad Ezreal player. This shows if me and my partner are able to go aggro and be able to catch PFE off guard. I then take advantage and start to farm up, get ahead in levels (kills or force enemy to go back).

2) Good Ezreal player. I play a bit passively and wait until I find a good opportunity to go for a trade.

4. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

i keep getting people who ban random ad carries, as if they dont know ashe is a relatively good counterpick for ez.. they ban graves FOR me sometimes

(harder to counterpick bot lane cuz 2 champs, but this pick is clear)

5. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Why is Ashe a good counterpick against Ezreal? Her slow lock is countered by his arcane shift. And why is playing cautiously when up against a good player, and playing aggressively when up against a bad player, a strategy exclusive to PF Ezreal? It seems pretty straightforward basic play for every matchup. It's like everybody thinks a new champion has been released...

6. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

A new champion has been released, didn't you hear? You must not have gotten the memo, poor thing. His name is Pulsefire Ezreal. He's banned in almost every game these days. Everyone and their mothers is charging RP to buy him.

Pulsefire Ezreal is the reason why we can't have nice things. And I mean that in a non-joking manner. The fact that an amazing skin comes out and you pretty much have to ban the champion that the skin is for because every idiot on the planet wants to play it is pretty pineappleing dumb.

7. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

I don't get it. Is this a new champion or skin?

8. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

Out of my 3 games so far with PFE I've went against an Ashe in 2 and dominated her Don't see how Ashe is a counterpick towards Ezreal.

PFE is indeed a really well made skin though. It's just so polished and really gives a fun feeling when you play.

9. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

I feel like every ezreal with PFE would be back without PFE

10. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

It's a skin.

11. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

in lane, volley aoe > ez q. ashe is almost mana independent if you dont use much q, ez gulps mana like no tomorrow.

late game, they have basically the same ult except ashe's can initiate. they have about the same chasing/escaping between permaslow and arcane shift. ez cant save teammates with arcane shift if it isnt the killing blow. ashe can with permaslow.

if you arent beating or going even in farm with an ez as ashe, your ashe is far less skilled than that ez or you got camped by their jungle/mid and failed at wards.

12. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

>ashe
    >not mana intensive
    >having even decent levels of harass in lane

my sides

13. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

i use mana regen / lvl blues and never have any issues until mid game when volley cd is finally short enough for it to be spammable
    yes, i can use volley on cd until then
    if there is no healer support its very obvious that i do a fine amount of harass

14. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

the argument that ezreal could ever lose a lane to an ashe of equal skill is dumb.

ezreal has superior early game and can easily blink arrows all day

15. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

ez cant kill ashe on his own
    >ashe outfarms
    >ashe wins

its not the typical kill your lane opponent cuz of the matchup counterpick
    an ad carry with an extra item wins more teamfights, generally speaking...

16. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Why would Ashe outfarm Ezreal if Ezreal can't kill her? They'd be equal in farm then because Ashe certainly can't kill Ezreal. Ezreal is way more dominant in lane then Ashe, which at least denies her of some last hits, which puts Ezreal up front.

Give Ezreal red buff and he can do mostly anything Ashe can, but better. The only aspects I see Ashe outdoing him are wave clearing and AoE CC, both of which aren't very relevant in laning. Ezreal outputs way more damage early game making him win trades. It's true that Ashe is more valuable late game, but that doesn't make her a counterpick to Ezreal. That'd make almost every ad carry a counterpick to Ezreal.

17. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

idk guys, as an ashe player the ez matchup is 1 i look forward to... if all youre gonna do is shoot down my reasoning as to why, i dont see a point in wracking my brain for more bullpomegranate to justify why its an easy matchup for me.

18. Default Re: PULSEFIRe EZEAL HERE

Honestly, I'd have to see it to believe it. Facing against Ezreal as Ashe is not something I look forward to.