Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Too bad I saw DrRusty's dagger being sold. :I

2. Default

well with the current skills buff, you dont have to if you dont want to, you can still deal mediocre dmg. shadow partner for the dmg wh0re.

3. Default

Fine, fine I'll say it.

God damnit! Before we were cumming lava for the bishop updates,
    now this just hurts nexon, it HURTS! :S

They didn't even fix the range on AR either? WEAK_SAUCE much?

4. Default

They've must of tried considering bstep hit 4 times as a single skill 2 patches ago. I guess this gives shadowers more "appeal"

I personally don't like it, but w/e

5. Default

Perhaps the range is the "explosion" range. So you fire your arrow, and when it hits it hits everyone within the range specified of the exploded arrow.

6. Default

That sounds really cool, that would be awesome if it reached further than the character's arm lol :D

7. Default

like arrow bomb?

8. Default

Well I suppose with BStep being somewhat fail right now, ME will be our main skill?
    ME+SP with 20 coins is 5040% per mob...wonder if PP will activate on SP hits. o_O I would love to bring out like 10 coins in a Savage Blow.

9. Default

Power brings consequences. We carried them since the beginning. Don't worry, it's not that bad. 100 rocks last for 5 hours. And if you are worried about space, use the storage and a couple of mules in the same account. You'll get used to it.

10. Default

You can leave a bajillion rocks in the MTS.

11. Default

Good to see they are putting more power to explosion, weaker than FA made no sense.

Guess I/L will be the new DPS mages =D
    Idc either way, as long as I get my powered BB and can have fun all around, shoo away those bandwaggoners.

12. Default

Loving the Corsair changes. Just give me my 5 second Air Strike again and I'll be happy. Cannon is now 280% x 5, correct?

Any changes for Evans?

Also, brbshadowerbandwagon.

13. Default

From this round of changes, i am mostly happy with the set of buffs. Our main skills get a nice damage buff, while LOL skills like Hamstring and blind get a nice timer buff, making them a bit more usable then before.

However, i worry that the developers are missing the point of these buffs, tacking on unnecessary damage increases to to mainly utility skills missing the point that this skills were used for their effect rather then their damage.These skills were fine where they were. if they needed to be changes, it could be more along the lines of hitting more monsters or increasing the duration of effects like freeze or stun.
    While i am not against these changes, i fear that it might be the start of an undesirable trend for bowmen.

14. Default

>Brave Slash damage increased

Spoiler

15. Default

fiel should introduce to SP a "thanks" button.

16. Default

they gave bandits Shadow Partner? lol, that's awesome though it'd be nice if they gave Assasins something in return for that, also were there any new duel blade changes with this patch?

17. Default

One little question... Is there anything in the data regarding star usage? I mean, apparently avenger was changed to only one star used, right? And what about shadow partner? Does it still use x2 stars? And the star recharge skill... Does it work PER STAR or per attack?

I'd like to see the exact values of these... Just because maybe Soul stars could become obsolete D:

18. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

lets see

mm whats the dmg now ? still 180%? if so i guess thats fair enough and i can live with that.

-20% dmg compared to previous patch but ok not a big deal imo

6 hit assasinate anyone? guess thats a + even tho im not sure what to think about it (LF>this in action with shadower skills)

blah ... could've stayed 500% or at least that 450%

only 10% incrase to current assasination but oh well better than nothing

and question to extractors
    did they change range of assasinate? cause that would be a really gr8 "upgrade" imo and if they could implement it i wouldnt have to complain anymore :s
    also LF> assasination being able to work with se (talking about first 3 hits)

19. Default

Edelstein-Resistance town (battle mage/wild hunter/mech) also were the black wings are curently staying

Leben-looks like a miners town(a posabile hide out for the Resistance class)

when this comes to GMS I,m defentely making a mech ^_^