1. Default Tales of MU - Introduction

For those of you who enjoy serial stories, particularly those of a fantasy college setting with a bit of smut mixed in, an introduction to the work of Alexandra Erin.

Spoiler

If you were piqued at all, please visit her site and feel free to continue reading. Average chapter is 2000 words or so, with around 500 chapters currently, updating two to three times a week with a cast of interesting and unusual characters, a little action/adventure, a little sex, a little mystery and a whole lot of geekery. You know, typical college life.

2. Default

I like the writing style. Unfortunately I don't care much for the genre.

3. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

That sounds a bit like Haruki Murakami.

4. Default

You'd have to read it to see if the parallel holds out. Supernatural college experiences are more or less a genre all their own.

5. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Eh, what you posted didn't relate at all. I rushed on that one. The writing style is nothing like Murakami's.

6. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Found out about this one a while back through TvTropes. If you do catch up with all of the chapters wait a day before reading new ones. Plenty of typo's to be found, but are pointed out in the comments and she almost instantly fixes them.

7. Default

No idea how I found her but I've been reading her since chapter 3.
    I think I found her through a link on School for Adventurers, or vice versa.