Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

NO ANNIVERSARY EVENT AT ALL.

2. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Please tell me you're kidding.

3. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

I thought there was an event where you get 8% of the NX you spent back if you spent more than 8,888 during event period?

4. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

ok maybe there is 1 offline event and none online.

ok this was the one of the event they gave that tagged the name 8th anniversary into it. It has almost no relation into celebrating the anniversary.
    http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/events/...ash_back_event

and an offline event.
    http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/maplepartybus/

that's all.

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

6. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Not sure if GMS could get away with "MapleStory Girls".

7. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

I have nothing to proud with MapleStory of my region because everything sucks from my view.
    No hot time / hot days, no online event of MS anniversary for this year. Thank you MSEA, I quitted from your version.

-insertallsinglishormanglishcursingshere.jpg-

End.

8. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Remember the ol' days when the SEA version was patches ahead of us?

9. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

And the moments where they tried to get ahead of us recently.

10. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Man I actually tried to play MapleSEA once just to try out Cygnus Knights. Also they had Neo Tokyo fully translated in English.

11. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Unfortunately they removed Neo Tokyo from the game to introduce Neo City

12. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

I remember when GMS and MSEA had different patch sections.

For example, GMS had Ludi, while MSEA had Aqua Road. Then later they both got the other. Too bad Aqua Road pales in comparison to Ludi, even back then.

13. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

And also, the offline events were held at carparks. Atleast the previous anniversary events were held in a shopping mall

Our Aqua Road patch was terrible think the server was down for like 2 days or something

14. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

I couldn't agree with locky's post more. We have NO event whatsoever related to the Anniversary (other than the MSEA party bus), no hot times, and others. Our 2x Exp and drop are only given as "Reimbursments" for extended downtime. Sigh.

15. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Well, at least they had it at some point, unlike GMS -_-

16. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

So, MSEA is dying really faster than expected... they forgot the maplers!

17. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

Would say hi to approximately 65% of those asian girls.

18. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

All of they would probably say hi to you though.

19. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

I initialized it to ad-lib a more perverted intention.

20. Default Re: MapleSEA has the world's most wonderful MapleStory anniversary ever.

But GMS did have Neo Tokyo, bro.