1. Default How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Evans and DS got them wings and they be gliding

But why not the AB and Kaisers?

2. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

They are the Ostrich and Penguin of the Maple World.

3. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

How long have you been waiting to make that joke?

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Well Angelic Buster's wings are tiny, so it makes sense that she wouldn't be able to glide (though Demon Slayer/Avenger doesn't exactly have the proper wing span for gliding/flying either).

Not sure about Kaiser though. His wings start out rather small, so he probably wouldn't be able to glide until the second stage of his transformation. As far as coding goes, I'm betting they didn't want to make a new skill just for when his wings have gotten sufficiently huge that would override his Flash Jump and mess up people who aren't paying attention.

5. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

GIVE ME SOME +1S GODDAMNIT

6. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Maybe because they got the grapple instead?

7. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

So they're the Batman and Robin?

8. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Or Link.

9. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Because you touch yourself at night.

10. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

Well the story depicts them as children, and generally any young creature with wings cannot fly well or at all.

11. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

There's about twenty years between the first scene with the Nova in their tutorial, them as children, and the time Kyle and Tear gain their powers as Kaiser and Angelic Buster. The black screen that divides the time periods says something along the lines of a two decades past or something. I think it might just be the AB tutorial, I don't remember it in the Kaiser one.

Okay, it says decades later, so it's potentially 20+ years.

12. Default Re: How come Angelic Busters and Kaisers have wings but cant glide?

I guess their double jump was good enough for most people. Besides, AB's wings really are not that big, they dont look like they would support her. Kaiser has the same problem, the only time his wings are big enough would be when he is transfigered, but then he teleports so....