IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default What is this? What can be made from it?

I believe it dropped in murgoth pq:

Apparently none have been sold in fm yet, either:

2. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

It's for crafting flames (which we don't have) that reset additional options (which we also don't have) through accessory crafting (which we can't do).

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

Lol, thank you.

I guess I'll hang onto it in case we do get that in a future update.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

IF nexon don't try to push it to later, thinking that we should already have by Unlimited

5. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

Nexon said that due to feedback we won't have additional options.

6. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

Which I don't get. What was so bad about them?

Just the Scissor Limit thing? They could have just taken that part out, right?

7. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

The scissor limit was a limiting factor for getting super pineappleing OP items. Removing it would break the game even moreso than it currently is.

8. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

That's fair.

So yeah, was that what people didn't like about Additional Options? Or was there more, cause I feel like we're missing out without it T^T
    It sucks seeing that "+20% chance of Bonus Stats" as a Master Craftsman, and knowing it means nothing for us.

9. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

People were under false assumptions that it wouldn't help the poor. They, for some reason, thought it would cause all their equips to all of sudden lose tradeability and become crap for a small boost in power. This is simply a case of rallying against something GOOD. This is one time where listening to the community was a bad idea.

10. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

Additional options were honestly an amazing addition, that with the change that made drops more likely to be for your job made it so easy for new players/low-level/side characters to get a set of equipment that was good for you. And for higher level people, it's very easy to get the good Flames from crafting or from events to get your current equipment really good stats, you don't have to pay anything.

If for some reason the scissor count even affected you (why would someone need to trade a piece of equipment 5 times?), you could probably afford to just make another one...

11. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

Pretty sure most people were for Additional Options... it's Miraculous Enhancements that no one wanted.

12. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

No, MEE wasn't even mentioned during that time. People were pretty much in an uproar being against additional options. Then shortly after nexon said "ok we won't add it because you guys dun want it" people started questioning the decision.

13. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

I would like additional options on my gear, but I play multiple characters so most of my gear is tradable. Almost all my items are self made and cubed. It took a very long to make, so I don't want to make multiples of a equip because it would lose trade ability when the flame is applied. Having to do so to keep up with everyone, damage wise, is just punishing players that like to play multiple characters. Maybe nerf some of the effects of additional options, and keep them tradable would be better. I could only hope for that :/

14. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

erm nobody is forcing you to use them. YOU are using power creep as an excuse ._.

15. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

As I recall, most of the complaints about additional options started rolling in when those screenshots of MEE'd items starting popping up, I blame the negative reaction towards additional options on some confusion between the two and the mistaken belief that additional options added MEE style stats.

If you care about tradeability, you should just find new equips with the additional options you want and use those, sell your old gear, recube, rescroll, whatever. Newly dropped equips also have additional options, but, unless they're 140+, they remain fully tradeable. You don't have to make multiple sets of equips, the only things that have scissor counts imposed on them are 140+ items and things you use flames on, which you don't have to use. It might take a while, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

16. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

^ Yeah I forgot to mention that! Equipment with good additional options are also very cheap in the free market, and equipment from bosses/event shops have better A.O. than regular equipment, so it's pretty easy to find something for your characters.

17. Default Re: What is this? What can be made from it?

From the people in YMCK they dont like the idea of having to make new gear to cap if they want to switch classes. Which is pretty funny given how much of an innate boost the higher level gears that drop with boosted stats get. I think I saw a clean faf wep from kms that had like 250 att?Not to mention the various other things like more all stat on items and such. And then to that en DA seems like it was based on the premise that the AO's would help it out. Not many armors innately have hp on them and even the scrolls we get for events don't add all that much.

It honestly would have made f2p and p2w way cheaper and it would ease the difficulty behind training because hey, 20k might be the average once you have a main and a way tu supply your other chars with gear? Get a few tradeable all stat things and just level up normally with AO and you can likely get the same or higher.

And then the variations that drop w/o AO would be that much cheaper so people could afford them and when and event rolls around add AO if they so choose or even just craft flames on their own.