1. Default Army of One medal and the likes

I think there was a thread about this recently, couldn't find it:

Have X chars over level Y in your account, how do these count? I have over 10 level 50+'s and on the Renaissance Mapler one it says I have only 5?

Is it bugged or does it only count certain chars?

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

No idea if it counts but do UAs count?

3. Default Army of One medal and the likes

It counts UAs. Characters are only counted if they're on the same server, which is misleading.

4. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

Its per world, not per account.

5. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

It does count other servers if your server is merged though.

6. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

Right, so I checked on another char. On my Battle Mage it says 12/15 (which is true) and on my DB it says 5/15. Will I still be able to claim the medal on the DB even though the count is wrong?

7. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

Sometimes the medals just bug out and don't work. I had a level 200 DB and couldn't get "The Next Legend" on my Shadower (no clue why, I could get it on every other character but my Shad), and I have several characters that aren't counting towards similar medal titles like Brute Squad and stuff.

8. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

It is per world, are all your characters in the same world? I have them all except brute squad and they are working fine.

9. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

That's what I was afraid of =\ Is there no way to fix it?

Freaking Nexon, man.

10. Default Re: Army of One medal and the likes

Couldn't fix the issue on my Shadower, she was missing the quest to even attempt the medal at all... On the other hand, she's now level 200 so I'm just using the level 200 medal, which is worse than The Next Legend but not enough for me to care at this point :r

If the quest is missing I have no idea how to fix it, but if something doesn't count, the only way is to make another character to that level, unfortunately.