Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [Module] The Restructuring | Scrolls

All scrolls that dealt with Accuracy, Avoid, MDEF, WDEF, Maximum HP, and Maximum MP were buffed. Below are all of the scrolls.

Maker gems were not restructured.
    Reverse/Timeless equips were not restructured.
    These changes are not retroactive on scrolled items.

Scrolls

2. Default

Do existed items which scrolled with those scrolls above will get affect too or still stay the same as before ?

3. Default

Stay the same as before.

4. Default

Yes. Finally. We were in dire straits for more accuracy ever since this whole Big Bang nonsense started.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Are Maker jewels giving Accuracy, Avoid, MDEF, WDEF, Maximum HP, and Maximum MP changed accordingly?

6. Default

Is it just me or do Weapon 10%, 30% and 100% scrolls give the same stats...

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

10% and 30% always gave the same stats.
    The 100% that gives the same stats as a 10% is the "GM Scroll". There's another 100 that gives different stats, which has apparently not changed so Fiel doesn't list it.

8. Default

The answer is no.

9. Default

Note to self, sell all dex and accuracy equips.

10. Default

I'm predicting scrolls will plummet in GMS within 12 hours. Sell! Sell! Sell!

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Ah, lovely. Nexon is being as consistent as ever.

I don't suppose Chaos, EE, and Reverse/Timeless gear level-up effects have been changed, either?

Plummet? Why? Are the item ID's changed?
    If I hoard DEF scrolls now and keep them until after this hits GMS and they become worth something...

12. Default

Negative.

13. Default

Just great... wonder what they did to the Accuracy and Defense formulas , now my 120 Accuracy from Hex looks pomegranate

I wonder if we'll need 10x the Accuracy now or something... 20 Accuracy on a 60% or 100 on a 10% weapon is a lot even by post-BB standards..

14. Default

No, the ItemIDs are still the same. You're right, I'm wrong. Prices are going to skyrocket! Oops!

15. Default

Hardly. There will always be another new end game item. The only time you are truly finished is the day you quit.

16. Default

Unless your a mage with an ele 5-9 staff. I think thats about as end game as it gets.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

For now.
    They can always release bigger, badder, elemental equips, with a 50% boost instead of 25% to your chosen element, or with dual-element (25% and 25% instead of the current 25% and 10%), or with considerably more base m.att, or...

18. Default

True. They should have specific quests for staffs of mages class. Example at level 180 a F/P does a hard quest and gets an elemental staff for f/p. Same for I/L cept its and I/L staff. Then a holy staff for Bishops and for Evans get a fire/darkness staff.