1. Default Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

So...sup again? pineapple, does anyone even remember who I am?

How does MapleStory still exist, also?

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Hello and welcome back, somebody from the past.

My memory is fuzzy, but your name sounds very very familiar for some reason, and the only thing I can relate to it right now is KoM.

Nevertheless, enjoy your stay, and yes, Maple does exist... somewhat, some versions did die while others got more and more... disgusting.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

I don't seem to remember you but your signature seems familiar.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Your name reminds me of waffles, pastries, and apple turnovers.

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

yo.

6. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I'm feeling this too. Hello. :]

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Yes, you're right! I was part of KoM...looks like it completely collapsed and disintegrated since I last played, though. Very sad. Logging into my character, the alliance is just 200 dead names, not to mention the graveyard that is my buddy list. I guess everybody's moved on.

And logging into gMS, Jesus Christ, there's like 500 million NPCs in each town. How do new people not get lost in this now? How are other versions worse?

Oh, and my storage is somehow missing. That had my Mark of the Beta in it, so that's gone now. Real pineappleing nice.

Yeah...scanning through the forums, I barely see any names I remember. Except Fiel and Rayquaza. Hey you two. But thanks for the welcome.

That's good. I've heard worse. Thanks.

Awww, pomegranate. Hey Stereo. How've things been?

Hey.

8. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

whoa dude, is this 2008? Welcome back bro. I remember you used to hang out here a lot after the forum opened.

9. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

No, no. GMS is the worst. EMS and MSEA are still far behind, but CMS and TMS are still full of nearly nothing but hackers (but as far as I'm aware, no where close to the same kind of hacking as GMS), JMS likes to come up with its own content and KMS is getting the worst ideas straight from Nexon Korea. All of the rest of the versions died.

10. Default

Nope.

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

I remember you! You're from KoM and I'm gonna take a huge guess and think you were a Bowmaster? Not sure why I even recognize your IGN :(

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Ryan. How've you been?

13. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Yes, Wastrel~ <3 We used to AmoriaPQ a lot when I was on my DK and Night Lord at the time, when MS wasn't as pomegranatety. I haven't logged on in a year and a half, and I forgot the PIC to my Night Lord anyways. Game sucks, everyone with half of a brain probably already moved on.

14. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Sup Wastrel. Your name is familiar.

15. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Hey Wastrel, nice to see you. Yea, KoM sadly dissolved into nothingness, though I'm pretty sure some of the old guys still play. I was playing as the only member of division 2 for like 3 months until I finally decided to leave.

16. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

I wish it was still 2008. It feels weird to just suddenly realize that pretty much everyone I knew from MapleStory I don't talk to anymore, even though I liked a lot of them. I really miss the old school IRC channels too. Ever since then I haven't been in a community again. Probably the same for everyone else involved.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sniper, actually. I never got 4th job because the grind was tedious. Then Big Bang happened, but I couldn't bring myself to care again for the 5th time. So I basically just ran around MapleStory my entire career. Creepy stalker is a valid profession right?

Holy pineapple. Hey Justin. I've been alright, getting through college, bouncing around on various games. What've you been up to?

(He's one of the guys I stalked way way way back when before we were in a guild together)

Yep, had to get them apples. And capes. And whatever else was in that damn PQ. I really wanted to beat that maze pomegranate. But it's good to see you again, Khoi.

Really? How familiar?

Well, pineapple. Guess that's what happens when the game's appeal is solely dependent on its users. Nice to see you as well.

17. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

I remember your name (and sig). Welcome back!

18. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

the fact that I'm surprised you're even back considering previous drama. Welcome back regardless.

19. Default Re: Hi, I'm Wastrel and I'm confused

Hey, thanks. I remember your name too, pretty sure I'd cross paths with you in Scania every once in a while.

Man, I don't even give a pomegranate about the past. It's hard for me to hold a grudge, let alone for stupid pomegranate like MapleStory. Plus now all Trunks does is jerk it to Glorious Korea. His network actually has a pretty large following, pretty pineappleing crazy.

Hey babe.