1. Default So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y community

I got carried away.

Hate the size thing, btw.

2. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

Is there any other format you can't master?

I've seen a few of your works too.

3. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

I still have no idea how people are so precise using a 3DS or WiiU touchscreen. They just don't seem to allow that kind of precision for me. I guess that's why I'm not an artist.

Either way, these are absolutely insanely impressive. Very nice job, I'm quite jelly.

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

Incredible. Need to follow you later to see them in person.

5. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

Actually I struggle with calibration issues as well.

6. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

You must be really patient and skilled to be able to draw that well with calibration issues.

Nice job again.

7. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

<Newest

Too lazy to post the rest of the new ones for January 2014.

8. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

First time documenting the process.

It's been about one and a half months since the 3DS version came out. A very crazy one and a half months.

9. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

F-f-f-f-f.... Those are marvelous!
    How do I find you in the MiiVerse o_o

10. Default Re: So MiiVerse was released in a 3DS version and I had to draw for the X and Y commu

You can search users. When on a 3DS, go to your profile and pick Search Users. My username is Pinkies.

Edit: Kalos Starters!