1. Default [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

Apparently nobody in KMS & GMS (although GMS has a different version of Hard Magnus) managed to pull out a full hard magnus solo on a marksman so I thought I would give it a shot, took me three attempts to make this work.

Marksman is very disabled here and the distance-based damage mechanism and the delay of snipe wasn't really helping at all,

though very happy that I managed to make this work and record it, was so much more fun compared to doing a run with a binder as I need to give full concentration.

For those you who are not aware of how EMS' Hard Magnus works:

EMS adopted KMS style Magnus so there is a DoT dmg every half a second (or something like that, doesn't feel like 1sec but maybe it is), it takes off 1% of your hp in the magnus barrier and 10% of your hp outside the barrier. The Magnus rush doesn't super KB you in KMS version.

You will see me getting weak super KB from magnus spin. This is because I am using a pair of shoes on which a shoes spike scroll is applied.

Anyway, very terrible control but it somehow worked out, I will just change the title of the thread if someone else managed to do this before.

2. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

Congratulations

3. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

I'd much prefer this version of Magnus to the one we currently have. I absolutely despise the rush skill.

4. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

Uhh... Yeah... I highly doubt this.

5. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

I reported it as a bug 5 months ago.

6. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

I'm convinced that Nexon just doesn't care anymore.
    The thing is, when I told people that KMS has a different version of Magnus, some of them say "Well this isn't KMS". If we followed that mindset, the green attack would still 1hko instantly.

7. Default Re: [EMS] First (?) Official Marksman Hard Magnus Solo without mules

At this point I think Magnus not inflicting damage outside of the blue zone should also be considered a glitch, at first I think it was a 'feature' to make Unleashed less of a horrible update but virtually all of the GMS exclusive boss changes have been reverted by now as far as I'm aware.

They don't care at all though. If I still played I'd probably make another thread but it isn't worth the time. The final attack bug has been ignored for an entire year now.