1. Red face Release date of RED Defiance update?(kritias, Cannoneer and DB revamp)

My theory of the release date of (hopefully,I dont give a pomegranate about bamons league or boss area)the last part of red

i think it is January 1st because most Christmas/events from previous patch is ending on the 31st
    and in kms, the third part of red was 2 weeks after zero, and gms is like exactly 6 months after kms most of the time

so what do u guys think?

2. Default Re: Release date of RED Defiance update?(kritias, Cannoneer and DB revamp)

most likely january 2... but they shouldn't until the 6 or something

give those poor people some vacations nexon

3. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: Release date of RED Defiance update?(kritias, Cannoneer and DB revamp)

If it was this week, Nexon would have released the Highlights already.

4. Default Re: Release date of RED Defiance update?(kritias, Cannoneer and DB revamp)

This.

Plus didn't they say kritias was going to be delayed because they had severe issues with hekaton? And they said releasing an area without it's final boss would just feel empty lol

5. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Release date of RED Defiance update?(kritias, Cannoneer and DB revamp)

No highlights make it seem less likely Defiance will be released in 2 days.
    Guess I'll have to wait a bit more for my Cannoneer's revamp

EDIT: Come to think about it, D Ice Cubes are suppose to start dropping after January 1st

6. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

That's just Nexon having no idea what they're doing.

7. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Meh, I just want my revamp...

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I'm ordered to military service starting January 6th... Maybe I should have some defiance and make them wait for 2 weeks more. Nah, not gonna do that...

Is there even anything left to come except DB/Cannoneer revamp and the Bamons stuff? Based on how Waltzing talked about Kritias, I assumed it isn't ready for RED.