Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cash0 KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

2. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

Seemed a lot harder to play at magnus since zero keeps moving everywhere.

If it was me I would have died so many times from stupid mistakes like moving into bombs or even his attacks. Or does he have invinciblity during his movements? [the guy didn't really touch any of the bombs for me to see]

3. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

Even if it's "Easy" Magnus:

4. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

In case you're wondering, I think Easy has like 2.2bil HP.

5. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

So Magnus is going to become the new punching bag for showing how overpowered new classes are now?

It's finally over Zakum, you can rest in peace now.....

6. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

It looks like he got hit a lot but it wasn't 1hko

7. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

This class looks like way too much fun. Last time i got hyped for a comboish class (Hayato) i was really disappointed with mostly using only 1 attack, hopefully this one is different

8. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

I just want to remind everyone (Lurkers included) that although Zero is "unfunded", KMS still has additional options.
    So don't expect when Zero comes to GMS to make one and be this overpowered.

9. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

Thought most agreed while additional options do help a lot, it isnt the reason why chars are doing so much damage in korea. Itwas the miraculous equip enhancement scrolls that came out at around the same time as additional options that made the damage go to high levels.

10. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

showcase videos aren't done by people MEE'ing all their items for us to see.
    strong showcase videos are done by people who got lucky with additional options.
    weapons can have up to +50atk, 12% boss damage, 12% total damage and stuff like that.
    and do remember that cubes are easily available now, even if they only go to epic, they are still pretty useful.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

IknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewitIknewit.
    Except i didn't know it was that bad.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

...Honestly, the class is just strong no matter what. If you're hitting 1.1m ultimates with 30k alpha 50k beta range, it doesn't even matter what KMS has over GMS, there is no point trying to find weak points for zero as a character because you aren't going to.

13. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

er...was he taking blue meteors to the face and not even caring? Or do blue meteors not insta-kill on easy mode?

14. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

A combination like that isn't seen before.
    My fafnir dagger has 6% boss and 6% total damage, and it is considered pretty damn good.

15. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

I might take my bucc out there once adventurer revamp hits.

16. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

It's still a stretch of how far additonal options can go.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I think a second neb slot does a lot to make up the difference, but with those new 1% boom flames i just don't know.

18. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

Apparently, they can tank Arkarium's 999k attack.

19. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

@Arrol; Here, let me show you.

What I'm more curious about is how the hell he managed to get the Time Holding cooldown down to 60 seconds. Because it's a beginner skill, it might not have been caught by Locked in his extractions of the latest patch... someone care to clarify?

edit: since when did KMS change the skill cooldown on the quickslots so that when the cooldown has ended it will flash?

Hadriel

20. Default Re: KMST[1.2.483] Lv.200 Zero Solo Easy Magnus

Not sure where did you get the 60s cooldown from, but if you are wondering why the cooltime is shorter then what is stated on the skills...

Rapid Time: Whenever you attack enemies, control time and reduce all attacking skills’ cooldowns by 3 seconds. [Detect] Alpha’s attacks increase your critical rate by 3% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. [Strength] Beta’s attacks increase your damage by 1% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. [Detect&Strength] Both effects are used while Tag is active. (required level: 100)

Source is from max, but max depends on southperry for his material I assume.
    http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...-mirror-world/

Also can anyone explain how that zero tank the crack taking 0 dmg(show 999999 but his hp bar didn't drop)? If it was beta's barrier, I am sure at least one of the instance he was having alpha and not beta out. So how did that player take no dmg at all?
    Ok nvm apparently the barrier buff last 15sec zzzzzzzzzzz But still I do not understand how the barrier can absorb 999999 when description says it only absorb up to 50% of max hp.

Watch thru closely then I realise he simply depend on rewind against crack. He was spamming time hold whenever it was ready lol