Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.350] Greece BGM / Adjustments

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Please see the Greece module for the most up-to-date information regarding this addition.

The Greece BGMs are now available:
    - KreaseAgit.mp3
    - KreaseColosseum.mp3
    - KreaseField.mp3

All of the weapons from this PQ are now tradeblocked and require a regular Scissors of Karma to trade.

2. Default

Ugh, why? It's not like the equips are special or anything, so what is the point in doing that? Seriously.

Music is sweet though.

3. Default

More profit for Nexon, thats always the purpose

I really like the music. If only this wasn't another lvl 5x area.

4. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

It's the same reason that the mushroom castle's equipment require karma. This music is quite good though.

5. Default

I read that the dev team from the now-defunct TENVI were merged into Maple dev team and they brought their pomegranatety ideas that brought their game down into Maplestory. Hearsay though :\

6. Default

It's just like the BGM PowerStation from the Leben Mines. No idea why.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

HAY GUISE THIS PLACE IS WORTHLESS IN EVERY WAY WHY ARE WE NOT MAKING MOAR MONEY.

OH WAIT, KARMA. DURP.

8. Default

BGMs are awesome, as always.

9. Default

Can you elaborate on this?

10. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

For a second, I thought nexon was going to make another henesy soundtrack european style, but I like this waaaay better.

If you've played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals for the Gamecube, the music sounds like it's just like bgm from that.

11. Default

I know that probably nobody noticed it, but since I always listen to the BGMs accurately, I noticed that the KreaseAgit BGM has some clicks of the same kind of those which can be listened in the PowerStation BGM of Leben Mine.

You can hear them around 0:28 and 0:33 if you listen carefully.

This is the Edesltein BGMs video to compare.

In this one, you'll hear them at around 4:53, 4:56 and several at 5:04.

As you can hear, they're both the same kind of clicks. They sound like when you browse through folders on Windows. I wonder what caused them. and WHAT software would they use to make them.

Could it be a mistake of the person who made them, who recorded computer clicks while making the BGM, or what?

It shall remain a mystery.

12. Default

I only played the 2 DS games, but it does sound really FFCC like. I like it. The random clicks are weird though. But I don't care since most of the BGM Nexon Korea made lately is amazing.

EDIT: Heard some Crimsonwood Keep style things in KreaseColosseum. Awesome.

13. Default

Well to be 100% honest I think in the Power Station the clicks actually are sorta fitting. Not in the Krease BGM though.

14. Default

I highly doubt that any of them were intentional, though.

15. Default

I knew it for a long time.

16. Default

Then tell me how the RANDOM (they only happen at random times) clicks in PowerStation and KreaseAgit make sense.

I think they didn't even notice it when they checked. They most likely don't do thorough "testing" for BGMs.

Anyways, even if I know that Nexon America is highly unlikely to fix that, as they shouldn't work with BGMs, I'll report the PowerStation one if I get on Tespia for Big Bang. At least there's a hope they'll forward the report to the Nexon Korea developers to make them 'fix' that. I doubt they will care, though (and they wouldn't be that wrong). There are more important things to repair in the game, and there will be even more with Big Bang.

17. Default

It's for effect.