Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Lol. Short and sweet.

3. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

1 point for Nexon!

4. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

They do care <3

All they need to do is delete all Tyrant equips and ban everyone who was in possession of them.

5. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

So does this mean if someone was muling for a hacker by joining their expedition to get in, they got banned as well? Pretty funny, maybe this will prevent people helping these hackers create expeditions. But probably not.

6. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

I'm still waiting for the hackers' mules that are undercutting the pomegranate out of me to get banned.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yes. Someone was complaining about how he went on a Hard Magnus "Loot run" and he got perma'd.

8. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Well, Magnus requires a normal party, not an expedition.

9. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Well this would just be silly at the moment as they have yet to patch the hack that allows the hackers to even take down hard mode magnus in the first place, so more would just appear. They would need to do that first

10. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

i want

them to do the same thing to the people who leech from hackers at LHC/stronghold
    and then to post video compilations of the more amazing hacking footage / blatantly obvious hackers in a big ol pineapple you clip reel on their homepage from time to time

like earlier i saw a bishop teleport mastery flying hacking around the map

dealing like 20k damage and taking like five minutes to kill one monster
    i honestly felt bad for him

still reported, but still

11. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

I just want a GM to go to LHC. The blatant hacking in half of the channels (on BERA OF ALL SERVERS) is ridiculous, and "legits" paying hackers to leech them is disgusting.

12. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

i was at lhc
    and
    there was this one dude
    advertising selling leech for 25 an hour
    i tracked him and followed him
    and saw him nodelay teleporting around the map killing everything as a shad of all things.

13. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Nope, I would leave the exploit unpatched and see who is dumb enough to A) Hack, B) Party or fill with hackers, C) Buy the items. I would purposely allow enhancements to be made on the items and to pad the balance sheet with people buying those special Shielding Wards, in fact, I'd put the things on sale and advertise the price as a "Limited Time Offer". I would only remove a moderate number of the items (45%~55%) each SC or every two weeks, targeting only those that have been enhanced. I would only target small amounts (3~8) of people holding 2 or fewer items for month long bans each SC or every two weeks. Anyone holding three or more items would be banned permanently at 65%~75% to ensure people were still around. I would let this continue until the movement and enhancing of the items drops significantly, at which point, having served their purpose as cash cow and illegit bait, I would remove all of them in one fell swoop banning everyone holding one, reaching back through the logs to nab A), B) and C).

Of course, I'll let everyone forget as they are prone to do and repeat this sometime in the future in slow quarters.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you're almost as bad as nexon then f3, because anyone seeing what you're doing would go "they missed some, how can they miss purging them!"

15. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Then they wouldn't really have seen what I was doing at all, which was the entire point. If I am able to mask my true intentions behind perceived incompetence then I further the ability to catch more people and to rake in more money.

And when that time comes that revelation occur, when people finally think,

"Hmm...if I buy, hack or participate I might be banned,"

and the money stagnates and hacking stops; when the final purge occurs and I make the vague announcement,

"All illicit Tyrant equips have been removed from the game and those possessing them have been banned" and users think,

"Why couldn't they have done this 6 months ago? I guess it's good they finally did it now."

At this point when people aren't sure that I've done anything at all, I will know that I've done things right.

16. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

And at this point NEXON's true plan and intention was uncovered and we find out all along they were fking geniuses

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i prefer the blizzard approach honestly

18. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Welp GG Nexon.

19. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

I want to believe, so I hope Nexon isn't going to put Empress/Tyrant stuff into the Gachapon 2 weeks from now.

20. Default Re: Recent Magnus Hard Mode Permanent Bans

Small victories.