1. Default Easiest way to level up each Profession?

Hey guys~

Just wondering what was the easiest way to level up each profession [especially alchemy]

The cooldown makes it so I can't spam willy nilly anymore and I just want the most productive way to level.

This is in regards to level 1~10 btw.

Thanks.

2. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

For Alchemy, you could collect tons of monster drops and magic powders and rotate between making different transformation potions that use the same type of magic powder.
    Zeros have it easy.

3. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

Was really hoping there would be something different =x

Guess I found a loophole. Fusing isn't on cd so youcan spam that till you run out of fatigue. Should get you to level 7, possibly 8, if you keep buying lith harbor brown skull caps.

4. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

How is it easy when out of 200 oils I get 20 powders?

@Tigeon; Yes thats the way most people got to level 10 iirc(I think I did, not sure if it ends up capping at some point).

5. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

Just 1 to 10? The cooldown only applies to level 8 or higher crafts, you can just spam craft level 7 or lower stuff.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

So i can still spam arrows to get to level 12 crafting to make cubes?

7. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

Uh, no, I was clarifying if he meant just for level 1 to 10 (which is what his original post stated), because for 11 and 12, you have to craft level 8 or higher stuff (which is why there's a cooldown on those in the first place) because lower leveled stuff will not give you any exp .

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh nice, so you can still do the whole get to level 10 and repeat to get empathy and insight on herbalism/alchemy!

9. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

You can't unlearn mining or herbalism anymore, I thought.

10. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

Oh, i have gotten plenty of magic powder from failing to harvest Heart Stones, Golden Flowers and those new ones. Not like you can't buy them either...

11. Default Re: Easiest way to level up each Profession?

For Smithing, making Arrows from ores/jewels you get from the mines. For Jewel Crafting... make the rings from ores/jewels you get from the mines. That's pretty much how I did it.

Question though... to get past level 10, how much and how often do you have to craft in order to not lose experience?

12. Electron Straight Female
    IGN: HumSoftly
    Server: Bera
    Level: 205
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: ComicCon
    Farm: Litha
    Wisconsin

This and what's the best option for going past lvl 10 anyways? The most viable way to get to 11 and 12 i mean.