Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I already posted these videos in the kmst patch update thread, but in case anyone missed it, here are the videos~

Revamped Henesys
    Spoiler

2nd job
    Spoiler

3rd job
    Spoiler

2. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

4th job
    Spoiler

3. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Why, hello there light Hayato.

4. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Holy pomegranate Henesys is so bright

That 3rd job skill looks so similar to Phantom's Blason

5. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I think you can guess what comment goes here, but a thousand flames of reincarnation could not express my hatred of this class now.

6. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Doesn't look like a dawn warrior~ anymore IMO...

7. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I feel the same way. Sure, Kaiser is OP, hits way too fast for a Warrior-type and uses a two-handed sword too but it at least resembles a warrior in looks and skill type while this looks like some unholy hybrid of Xenon and Phantom or something. I don't even know what part of this looks like a Dawn Warrior short of the buffs.

8. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

If skill similarity is enough to warrant hatred, I must despise quite a few classes.

9. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Don't mind me, I'll probably express something like this until Phantoms get an actual revamp. Objectively though I've seen that Crescent something skill and that also looks like something more fit for a Phantom, at least more than it'd fit a class that uses a freaking two-handed sword.

10. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I for one love the theme of this classes skills. It looks so pretty o wo

11. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I do agree with you. Some of the skills do seem sort of... agile? Especially compared to the old dawn warrior. As somebody mentioned earlier, hayato-esque. Not sure how I feel about this.

12. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Exactly. Xenon's Blade Dancing is excusable as his weapon is apparently very flexible, Phantom's Tempest is justified since it's a tempest of cards, Kaiser's Gigas Wave and the like show him actually swinging the weapon and having the waves appear while this just looks like it comes out of nowhere.

Wow, and to think I was just saying that the charge-up skill looked awkward. That is infinitely more appropriate for a Dawn Warrior using a two-handed sword than anything I've seen in this video.

13. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

it's not a dawn warrior.
    it's a soul master.

14. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

The skills aren't really doing it for me, honestly Im pretty disappointed. Dawn Warrior was one of my favorite classes I've ever played, and had so much fun leveling him for the first time.

This doesnt look like a Dawn Warrior to me, I'm not sure what it is. Also holy crap they ripped so many sounds from Hayato's abilities it is insane

15. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

I totally agree! I love the sun/moon theme skills and animations. The nature of the skills just threw me off a bit.

16. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Same difference. We could call it a Divine Warrior, a Sword Slasher or even a Grass Chewer and it still wouldn't match because those skills simply don't align with how a warrior plays like in Maple at all, much less one with a two-handed sword.

17. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

he is a master of souls.
    he can do whatever he wants.

18. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

The sad part is that I can't argue with that logic given what game this is.

19. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Dat Henesys.

I hope the rest of Victoria Island gets this treatment. The updates here look wonderful, although a bit bright.

20. Default Re: [KMST 1.2.475] Dawn Warrior/Soul Master and revamped henesys

Heh, I saw a Boomerang Step-esque attack in third job.

I don't know. The Sun & Moon system reminds me too much of Luminous's Sunflare & Eclipse.

I do like the redone artwork of Henesys. Except, Maya looks so different. Her eyes!