IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Cash0 TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

RULE 1: GET A JOB. STOP BEING A BUM. GET OFF YOUR ASS (AND GET THOSE TOYS OUT OF IT TOO) AND MAKE THAT BREAD. BRING THE BACON HOME, SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO.

RULE B: BUY A CAR. MY ADVICE IS TO GET A BI'TCHIN' CAMARO. CAMARO IS A BI'TCHING CAR, AND BI'TCHES LOVE CAMAROS. HELL, EVEN STRAIGHT MEN LOVE 'EM. JUST DO IT. PLUS, IT'S LIKE A HOME ON WHEELS, SO EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE (WHICH WON'T BE FOR LONG), YOU CAN SLEEP IN YOUR BI'TCHIN' CAMARO.

RULE 4: GYM MEMBERSHIPS? NO F'UCK THAT SH'IT BI'TCH. THIS IS ABOUT BEING INDEPENDANT. F'UCK GYMS. RULE 4: WORKOUT LIKE A MAN. USE WHAT YOU HAVE. GOT MILK? CURL THOSE CURDLES. GOT A CAR (LIKE A BI'TCHIN' CAMARO)? SET THAT pomegranate TO NEUTRAL AND RESISTANCE TRAIN WITH IT. JOG WITH YOUR CAR. IT'S LIKE YOURE RIDING YOUR RIDE WHILE YOURE RIDING YOUR RIDE. GET THAT NEXT GEN XZIBIT SH'IT UP HERE. JUMPING JACKS? GET BACK TO SKIPPING THROUGH FLOWER FIELDS PANSY. BURPY'S FOOL. THEY'RE LIKE JUMPING JACKS. BUT BETTER. MAKE SH'IT UP. WORK OUT ALL YOUR MUSCLES. TURN THEM INTO MUSCOOLS, CUZ YOU'LL BE LOOKIN' COOL AS SH'IT WITH THAT RIPPED 6-PACK AND ARM CANNONS. BABOOM BABY.

RULE 69: SINGLE STILL? STOP BEING A QUEER. GO TO A PARTY. GO TO A CONCERT. STILL NO DIGITS? GROW UP BABY, YOURE NOT READY FOR THIS NEXT LEVEL MAN SH'IT BRO. RULE 69: DISREGARD WOMEN, THEY WILL SEE YOU WHEN THEY CAN HANDLE HOW AWESOME YOU ARE.

RULE MELON: MUSIC. PUT THAT SISSY DISNEY SH'IT AWAY. REAL MEN LISTEN TO ONE OF OR COMBINATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING: RAP, COUNTRY, ROCK, METAL, ROCK-RAP, COUNTRY ROCK, RAP METAL, BLACK METAL. IF IT CAN BLOW OUT YOUR EARDRUMS, YOURE DOING IT RIGHT.

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS AND LIFE WILL BE AWESOME. YOULL GET CHEST HAIR. PIT HAIR. FACE HAIR. HAIR EVERYWHERE. YOULL SH'IT LIGHTNING AND PISS EXCELLENCE.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

So I assume rules 5-68 are too secret for you to tell us? Can't be complete without them.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I'm a fan of the new ones, but any year Camaro is undeniably peachin'

I couldn't help but think of @MasPan; for rule 1 lmao. Teach us your ways of masterful bread man!

4. Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

This list is flawed. The most successful males won't have a significant other, all those do is hold back your manliness and SUCCESS!

Though, I do wonder if bacon would taste good in cake, now. Maybe if you eat it right away...

5. Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

Step 1: Enlist in US Navy
    Step 2: Get stationed in Japan or Hawaii
    Step 3: Collect $
    Step 4: Make rank quickly
    Step 5: Collect twice as much $

6. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I'm more interested on rules from Apple to Lemon.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

8. Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

9. Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

Heres a singaporean/my point of view :

1) Getting a job is really hard... Companies would rather hire the abundant amount of cheap foreign labours as compared to singaporeans who demand higher wages.

2) Just to be entitled to a car, i might have to pay up to SGD90k. Thats just the entitlement, not the car, not inclusive of season parking costs, maintenance, ERP costs and etc.

3) Gym membership might be cheaper : 1) read above and 2) flower fields are almost non existent in singapore.

4) im half queer, i cant just 'stop' being queer.

5) since when did country ever start blowing out eardrums(other than that one dubstep song taylor swift sang).

and lastly, i dont want chest hair, pit hair or hair everywhere, that just means i have to spend more time shaving and waxing. I'm already pomegranateting lightning and pissing excellence thank you very much.

10. Default Re: TIPS FOR BEING A SUCCESSFUL, INDEPENDANT MAN

Deannim, this is sarcastic and makes your POV completely irrelevant.

That and sufficient proof that you're a girl.

11. Default Re: JUST STICK THE TIP IN

You don't actually have to take your anal toys out to get a job. Jussayin'.

And when I disregard women, they disregard me. That's actually how that works.

12. Default Re: JUST STICK THE TIP IN

I don't know about you but I'd pretty damn cranky if I came into a job interview with something up my ass

13. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

@2:00