Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

1. Default

Now every Bow Master and Marksman has to be prepared to craft his or her own arrows and pay an arm and a leg for them.

2. Neutron

IGN: Krytie
    Server: Windia
    Level: 11x
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: Digitalis
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    usa

I'd be alright with crafting my own arrows.

My problem is with the new stat requirements for equips and the ludicrous 160 Str required for the xbow.

3. Default

Why should a BM even bother with arrows exactly? Unless we can finally get the bonus from arrows in our inventory with Soul Arrow, there's no way that carrying those around can ever be feasible. Using a whole stack up every 5 minutes... No.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Bah, I just wish Soul Arrow takes attack arrows into account. These new arrows are probably not worth the effort to craft otherwise.

5. Default

yay archers getting awesome looking equips :D

AND easier access to extra accessories previously only available to gachapon people? hell yeah.

6. Default

last time i checked, it did stack on my windbreaker.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

...Really?

Then again, this could just be the same display error, if you're referring simply to your damage range.

8. Default

Lvl 130 Bow > Normal (6)
    Lvl 130 XBow > Normal (6)

Interesting.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

...IIRC, hasn't it always been like that? I thought the only thing that made Crossbows slower was an extra animation frame or two, and Strafe overrides those frames (unless that was changed after Big Bang).

10. Default

Fast (4) Bows and Crossbows are the same speed and every end-game Bow and Crossbow is Normal (6).

11. Default

Huh. Those new bullets only hold 800 with mastery?
    That's a steep price for the attack increase, considering Eternals (+20 att) hold 3200 with mastery.

Unless I missed the other bullet capacities get a massive cut.

Also, DEX for warrior equips? Heh heh heh...
    <- 150 base DEX

12. Default

Oh god. Rings with slots. Lvl 130 rings at that. So doesnt that mean they can be potentialed?

13. Default

>Looks for Monocle, doesn't see it, about to walk away, then sees a fast level 130 Polearm.

14. Default

It is a new standard for Warrior weapons to require dex in the same way Archer weapons require str. They've been adding Warrior weapons with dex reqs for quite a few patches now.

15. Default

The 1h sword requires 160 DEX? wtp

16. Default

Your monocle is coming in due time. I guarantee you will see one.

17. Default

Wait, I just realized, how the hell am I gonna get 160 STR on my Sair? I'm barely breaking 110 as it is.