IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Hyper Skill build for Aran

Anyone know the optimal build for Aran's hyper skills? Mainly wondering about the P Category (reinforcements for 4th job skills).

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

All final blow, everything else is quite useless. You could use the Combo tempest hit increase and combo required reduce.

3. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

Bolded is especially important.

Keep in mind, to use any finishers during Unlimited Combo, you have to have that amount of combo first. Taking the reduced combo cost of Combo Tempest lets you use Combo Recharge and Unlimited Combo, and then immediately start spamming Combo Tempest.

Edit; Or you could take the point of extra combo generated by Combo Recharge. Both will let you spam Combo Tempest immediately during Unlimited Combo, however if you take the reduced cost of tempest, you will never have to use Combo Judgment again.
    Last edited by LiquidSwing; 2013-01-06 at 01:56 AM. Reason: another thought

4. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

isnt the +20% ignore defence kinda useless. Aran have a base of 40% and finial blow is already 60%. with leafre set+ neb thats 105%ignore. i would think all of Tempest and 2 of Final Blow, +20% damage and +1 hit.

5. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

Wait for Unlimited, then we all gonna pray for more %PDR.

6. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

I still don't know what happened to PDR.

7. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

Apparently it became multiplicative instead of additive.

8. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

IS that a bad thing? and is there an example?

9. Default Re: Hyper Skill build for Aran

Oh yeah. I forgot about that -_- pomegranate that sucks.

theres an example but I forgot what it was. Basically all of it becomes how threaten works now. say you are fighting a 70dpr boss with 100ignore with final blow. But your ignore is made up of 10%ambition+30%codex+40%aran skill+20%Final Blow.

Normally if additive you would ignore all of the bosses PDR (70-70*1)=0pdr boss
    but with multiplitive its like 70*(1-.1)*(1-.3)*(1-.4)*(1-.2)=21.168pdrboss. So now it becomes better to have a large single line of PDR than several small ones. Math looks alittle weird but should be correct.