Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1631
  1. Helium Atom
    IGN: MadHog (banned~ sponsored by nexon's glitches)
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Shadower
    poland

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Not sure if its a good thread to ask about it but ... after all it's about zero which is red content.

Can you score a legendary potential rank on zero swords using their ability to change pot ? or max for their weapons and "free cubing" option is unique ? (sorry if its a bad place to ask about it)

Also i was able to beat Leviathan (or w/e is his name) with a db @ 120k~ buffed range 116% boss and 95% pdr. Had like 10 secs left on timer tho.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It says in the tutorial the cap is Unique. This is true.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The game is being really unresponsive with massive server latency for me now, and has been for the last hour or so.

It isn't my internet, because it's working fine on everything else. I wonder what is going on.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I can't even dance through gargoyles in DI or link 3 slimes when they go to middle without my client going unresponsive.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Still no Sweetwater items, must have beaten the boss nearly 100 times now. sigh.

Ah well, one thing I did notice is that people are seeing Sweetwater Wind (Kanna's fan) as being nearly worthless, and are already selling it for 250-500m, so if it comes to it I can just buy some.

I really look forward to getting 2 of them, one for me and one for Haku. what a massive damage boost it will be.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

huh I cant get springs of rebirth anymore now I cant get into mirror kiritas

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Timed it today at 47 seconds.

Also it's cyan Livyatan, who has 1.05 billion HP.

So more like 22.5 million dps to kill it, if you never get super KB'd or miss.

Hitbox shenanigans

His hitbox is sometimes below the ship, my attacks were still connecting but they have pretty good vertical range. (the red skull effect sticks to the top of the hitbox)

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Me neither.

9. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Just did Commerci for the first time on my Zero today. Unsurprisingly, nothing interesting except for one glitched voyage that never ended.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

If you scissor your item before transposing, the sweetwater version is tradeable once.

I assume it's a glitch. although... it actually makes sense that "stat" transfers as well.

11. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Game changer.

12. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Speaking of game changers, anyone with a sweetwater cape/shoes/belt (dunno if there's a belt but you get the idea) want to see if the preview window for upgrading a tyrant transfers the superior tag as well?

Mostly for science since the base stats of Tyrants are too good to pass up either way.

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I thought I was the only one with this issue, so I didn't post anything, I miss mirror kiritias.

14. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Zero can't fight Treglow/Victor/Velderoth. You do all the prequests up until "Nova Troubles" which should let you start "Road to Treglow", but you never receive the quest.
    Screenshot

It wouldn't be that hard to just make them not give WP for being a boss kill, Nexon. >_>

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

USC incoming in an hour, says for 3 hours. No notice up on the site yet, but they threw up an in-game notice.

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

A friend told me about a cheap tactic for fighting Livvy. Teleport to the bottom of ship(standing on water like Jesus). I can land hits on him and he doesn't do anything to fight back. I don't have to deal with his missing hitbox and knockback. When it's over, get back on the ship by moving to the left then tele up.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Spoiler

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Cheating ftw

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Stupid Magicians.

-grumble grumble-

20. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero