1. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Default Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

Not honor, just for grinding through. Soloing and Partying, if it changes which mode is the best for it.

If it matters, its for my brawler~

and also, does the Aswan nerf affect both character exp AND Honor Exp? or just one of them?

2. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

Do you mean the aswan nerf of the removed world war thing or the aswan nerf that's in the current kmst patch?

If you mean the world war one, it's just the removal of how useful aswan is all together. The map layouts for hellmode and such are changed. I can't really remember but I believe honor exp is gained differently also after the patch. Basically the patch just makes aswan useless and a ghost town.

If you meant the current kmst patch with aswan returning, exp gets nerfed 50% from most mobs.

Regarding your first question, hell mode is the best with a party of 6 in 3rd job. 40-70 aswan isn't much use to you.

3. Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

That is if you can even kill anything in hell mode.

4. Can of Soup Male

Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

Thanks but, Attack, Defend Occupy or Supply mode though? would it matter which?

5. Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

Supply is like a mini dungeon, so you could train there.

Defend is good on hard mode because it's nicely solo-able and basically you just sit on the ground and kill mobs of monsters coming at you.

Attack/Occupy is only worth doing if you can bum rush the statues and the final tower in under 2 minutes, much better for farming honor.

Honestly, I think training at normal maps would be better for the lower levels, but at the higher levels (like past 120) this place is amazing exp.

6. Can of Soup Male

Which maps would you suggest that can compete with Hard azwan attack mode ? I was getting 80% per 10 min with a party there at lv 60. The only thing i can think of is Jesters but being merged with 5 worlds might prove to be a problem...

7. Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

Well, solo training obviously won't top the party training. Obviously the party training places are going to be better. So if you can get a party at any given time, then get the party, but if you're going to solo train, you can train outside of Aswan OR you can train elsewhere (like jesters).

8. Default Re: Which azwan mode is capable of the highest leveling exp for the 40-120 range?

My suggestion is that you make yourself a party of 1 and do Occupy in party mode. If you can easily do Normal but can't quite do Hard in Solo mode, this is a great way to grind. Party has double the spawn of Solo. I flew through levels with this method.