IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Converting Mesos to NX

Probably been asked thousands of times, but I'm looking for current situation. What's the best/easiest/fastest way to convert mesos to NX in MTS? I can't find any seller in Yellonde, nevermind a seller that I could trust.

I will need some NX fast in order to take advantage of my merching plan

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

Question is, will people actually buy those fast when there's intense competion? I mean... Hackers are probably spamming countless wgs in there every single second.

3. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

Usually if you prices yours for about 100-200 NX less, they sell within a couple minutes.

4. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

You also need to refresh them. A lot of people don't take the extra few minutes to sort by price and look for the cheapest 10 att wg. They just type in "Work glove" and usually buy the first one that comes up if it's reasonable price. By refreshing it every so often, you'll continue to be on the top of the list.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

wtp? I didnt find cheap 10att wgs but found 15att ones... for really cheap too. Now when I try to sell them in MTS, no1 is buying them...

I have a weird feeling about this.

6. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

If you look around the MTS, you'll notice there is a pomegranate ton of 15 attack unhammered (clearly duped) WGs. I don't know if people actually buy them, but I've personally still been able to sell 10 attacks for around 3k (after tax).

I'd recommend just sticking with 10 and ignoring anything else. Duping has made the market weird.

7. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

Yeah forgot to mention that. Before it used to be 10 att as the main converter, with 8 att as a cheaper (but less effective) option

Now it's 15 att and 10 att respectively.

8. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

I've been seeing 15 attacks sell for less than 10 attacks recently.

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

I'm pretty sure Nexon is deleting duped items, because there used to be many pages of 30att masks for 10k-12k nx and now there's only 5-10 priced 20k-30k nx

10. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

That's really weird. But it makes sense since 10atk WGs are not bought for use in the game. They are just a medium to convert NX to meso or meso to NX.

11. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

The WGs themselves aren't duped, but 100% GFA scrolls are only about 40mil in Scania making the cost of making a 15 att WG cheaper than what 10 Attacks sell for.

Stupid...yes.

12. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

Pretty sure they are duped.

13. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

The scrolls to make them are...but who would waste 1 slot duping a 15 att wg, when you can dupe a stack of 100 scrolls and make 20.

14. Default Re: Converting Mesos to NX

See, that would make sense, but most dupers aren't the brightest of players.