Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default RE6 Preordering on Steam

Honestly i have never been so over the fence on something like this, i usually just buy games when they are on super cheap offers (Bought Witcher 2, Deus EX complete pack and Fable Lost chapters when they were on 75% off), but this pineappleing pre order its just tempting the pomegranate out of me.

First of all the preorder its only 40$, which quite frankly its somewhat cheap compared to other similar "Quality" games.

Second is that there are tiers of preorder, and right now its on Tier 2 Ergo Free OST and artbook + DM4 or RE5 depending on your region. Thats basically 60 to 70$ worth of stuff for only 40$, but there is a third tier which gives you a season pass for 4 multiplayer modes DLC, and my experience tells me a season pass can usually be of Equally or half the price as the regular game. So its a possible 90 to 110$ worth of content for this thing...

The sad part is that i only have 54.40$ im my steam wallet (And i doubt i can get anymore this year unless i get a credit card and do the proper process that allows me to buy $, but its highly improbable if i may say for this year), and im still waiting for at least the Starbound release, and i need like 15 or 20$ for it so i can buy it just when its fresh (Stupid overhyping of the game making it look awesomely awesome).

pomegranate is a difficult decision mang, i usually navigate the 7 electronic seas for my booty, but i just can't refuse a good offer when i see one :X.

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: RE6 Preordering on Steam

Geez, Stupid CADIVI. I have the same problem with other things but at least I'm getting my credit card in 1 month, so i'll probably be able to solve my issue, I'm sorry for your hard moment my fellow Venezuelan.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The way I see it, the pre-order means you get more value for your money and it's a limited time thing.
    I would go with it.

Who knows when Starbound will be released, it could be ages off, and by the time it is released you might have fixed whatever billing problems you have, or come up with an alternative method.
    Live in the present mannnn

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Yeah that pomegranate blows, getting the stupid credit card its the most annoying part of this problem. Would ask my Dad or my Brother to sell me 5 bucks to at least have enough to buy Starbound but they already use it all on amazon gift cards before the increase in price a few weeks back.

B-b-b-b-but is starbound, the only reason why i considered (re)installing steam a year ago and becoming a more active user D:

5. Default Re: RE6 Preordering on Steam

Ahhh good to see starbound fans here

6. Default Re: RE6 Preordering on Steam

Save yourself time,money and disappointment. Get Resident Evil Revelations when it comes out in may instead.