1. Default Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

More...

2. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

Is this a good a bad thing?

3. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

This may seem promising

4. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

I wonder if this has anything to do with the remark Daniel Kim made about consoles needing to be F2P or die out.

5. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

Thinking the same thing.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

He's becoming Nexon's golden toilet cleaner. That's his 'new duties' and they look forward to leveraging his 'talents'

7. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

I wouldn't have kept him on staff after that recent remark. Nexon has enough trouble with their forum managers making embarrassing public misstatements.

8. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

What he said wasn't THAT bad. It was ignorant as pomegranate but it wasn't offensive or grounds for removal. Something else must be going on.

9. Water Gay Male
    IGN: Scenarey
    Server: Arcania
    Level: 146
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Destiny
    Alliance: Providence
    canada

He's already been at the head of everything as it is, so this really shouldn't make any lasting impact imo.

10. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

I agree with this. Nothing he said was that out-of-bounds, maybe a touch radical, yes, but not out-of-bounds. Clearly something else is going on.

11. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

Maybe my emails are being read by someone.

12. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Not sure if this is good...

Or bad.

It had to be done. Let's see where Nexon is gonna go, is it gonna become better? Worse? Worse-r? Back to Square 1? All these questions are gonna hurt me.

13. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

Hardly, your physical mail will end up in someones rear end, and you know it. Either that or through the shredder, unread.

14. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

I hope with this new CEO we end this vicious cycle of creating more and more powerful weapons and struggling with this powercreep that's significantly shorting out Nexon's/Maplestory's lifespan.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon America doesn't have that choice. 99% of the "power creep" decisions come from Nexon Korea.

16. Default Re: Nexon Appoints Min Kim Chief Executive Officer of Nexon America

;_; I can only hope to be optimistic.