Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default [Module] Big Bang | Delays & Ranges

As requested:

All Delays & Ranges
    Last edited by Fiel; 2010-12-07 at 11:13 PM.

2. Default

Intrepid Slash > 1140ms

Please tell me this is some kind of mistake... I thought the BB - Brave Slash was suppose to be 840ms.

3. Default

Most unlisted skills tend to have the Standard 810ms (800ms rounded to 810ms) delay. In the case of the Bowman related skills, I'm certain this is the case.

4. Default

Thank you very much.

5. Default

Oh snap, Intrepid Slash was nerfed way earlier than we thought. How did we miss that?

6. Default

Seems as good a place to ask as any:

I know these are the normal speeds, but how do we go about figuring how much the speeds after Booster and what-have-you.
    Is there a standard rate (-30ms per speed), or is it all based on what weapon you're using and what jump you're making?

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Blast's attack range wasn't in that list, is it no longer fixed or just unknown?

8. Default

delay=delay(normal(6))*(10+weapon speed)/16
    if your weapon is fast(5),weapon speed is 5 and weapon speed is 3 with booster

9. Default

^ In general. Seems to have exceptions. Also I'm not sure if it's the same post-BB but other people might.

10. Default

Thanks for the range table......

This is POST BB right?

Do you know if Shining Ray's range has been increased or not?

If so, by how much?

11. Default

Thanks, Forad.

@Russt - From what I've found, speed calculations seem to be the one thing Big Bang did not change.

12. Default

Correct me if I'm wrong - These times correspond to the time to finish the animation and preform another skill/attack, correct? More specifically 900 ms to preform B-Step. What is the delay from one B-Step to another (keydown)?

13. Default

Lol so this means you guys were all complaining about Brave Slash over nothing. :T

14. Default

Whhhaaaaaaaaaat?

For real? All the videos would indicate 840ms. The only thing I can imagine is that Nexon Korea never changed Brave Slash's delay away from Brandish (the two share the same ID) and therefore uses 840ms instead of 1140ms.

If this is the case, DON'T TELL THEM!

15. Default

Wow intrepid slash....what is going on here. This would make heros far and away one of the weakest classes in MS.

16. Default

That could be easily checked within Skill.wz.

17. Default

I hope that is a mistake. Heros slower than Darks??? All heros have are DPS. Were not a buffing class were FIGHTERS. This better be a mistake.