1. Default Couple of Hayato questions...

1.Are there any glitches or bugs that may have the auto-ban system come after me?

2.I'm aware that Hayato has lower HP compared to other warriors,is it truly an issue in later levels?

3.Do you think you will see Hayato a lot in GMS considering his middle tier DPS and play style? Or will he just be another link skill fodder never to be seen again?

Thanks

2. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

1. Perhaps. I get disconnected all of the time on JMS with hacking errors when Saki no Saki activates at Horntail due to what Nexon Japan calls Windows Vista/7 incompatibility issues.

2. Nope.

3. He's still very popular in JMS, but I couldn't say in GMS... From what I see, most people are only obsessed with damage, which makes me think most people will be against Hayato. However, the amount of people I've seen lately who are extremely excited for Hayato for its play style gives me hope that I can have faith once again.

3. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

I swear you have a built in Hayato tracker in your computer, you answer so quickly for anything Hayato-related but thank you for your answers. Also taking in hayato's dodge mechanic, how many potions do you use on average?

4. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

Hayato has fairly mid-tier DPS, but a nice playstyle. Damage really only starts becoming a deterrent to playing a character past a certain point--like if you're a DrK or something.

5. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

It's like a sixth sense!

I hardly ever use HP potions, really. I don't even remember the last time I had to buy HP potions. I bought 600 Honsters some time ago and I still have over 400, I believe. Mostly, I only ever use potions in places like Monster Park, where the mobs hit stupidly high amounts of damage, or at bosses like Zakum, where he spams 1/1 attacks. I use Power Elixirs for those 1/1s, though, since using Power Elixirs against bosses is a pretty self-sustaining situation. 1/1 attacks are basically the only issue my Hayato faces, but I haven't been to higher level bosses like Pink Bean, Empress Cygnus, Magnus, etc., so I couldn't really give an experience-backed scenario there.

Yeah. But the problem is that everyone has been comparing Hayato to Kaiser, when a better comparison would be Hero, I feel. People are so obsessed with Kaiser's high hits per second and stupidly high DPS that I see people ridiculing Hayato left and right. I'm waiting on people to actually play the class and find out that there's more to it than damage.

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

1. I got autobanned on my BM so I'm going with yes. Hayato has quite a few skills that I'm sure will cause problems.
    2. Doubtful
    3. The skill chaining system makes Hayato rather unique and will probably be quite popular. As far as damage, everything depends on what he gets for hypers. Ofcourse, there will be 20 link skill mules for every person actually playing Hayato.

7. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

Thanks for your input guys, while I liked playing kanna there were too many cooldown skills for my liking and I felt rather bogged down my her limited mana,but Hayato feels free. I'm ready to go full force,and try to find a guild and be social for once.

8. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

orz It's... It's not so bad...

OT: In response to the third question: It seems like a lot of GMS players are really psyched for Hayato, mainly because of the Samurai/Katana deal. And also because of the fun factor that comes with playing a new class. So, expect there to be a nice influx of Hayatos in the beginning. Later on, people who go solely for damage might drop Hayato for another, stronger class. I'd think only the players who play Hayato for fun will keep playing. Well... until Hypers. Who knows what it'll add to the class

9. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

Oh. I should probably add this little nugget :

Several Japanese people I've met have been anticipating the return of Hayato and Kanna's character creation, because they want to make another Hayato. When asked why they would want to make another Hayato on top of the one they already have, they reply, "Because I just really like Hayato."

I, too, share that sentiment, which is why I am also anxious for Hayato's release in GMS.

10. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

I actually wonder why Hayato's character creation window is so small when compared to other classes.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

That's some serious devotion. I love my BM to death, but I don't think I would ever remake it just for fun

12. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

I can't ever think of making a class twice,but judging from zelkova's stream he loves hayato like it is his son.

13. Default Re: Couple of Hayato questions...

Yeah, Nexon JP didn't ever limit classes until Phantom, and then they started doing it like crazy. I don't know what changed.

Either way, I can't wait to see what hypers both Kanna and Hayato will get. I'm hoping for some non-cooldown abilities for Kanna, she needs them badly. Hayato too, really, since it will fit his playstyle well, in my opinion.