1. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

I should try out lol. They couldn't handle my raka though I'm sure.
    *joking lol summoners rift blows*

2. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Can't handle the rift? It's okay, not many can.

3. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Real men play dominion.

4. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Hard to learn multiple roles and jungle timers? It's okay little pig, it's okay.

5. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Apparently patience isn't one of your key skills.

I haven't done any of this, and I still get along fine.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

I knew Locodoco would do something like this ever since the interview.

7. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Wonder if we'll see Locodoco on Azubu soon .

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Or maybe if he forms a new team with former Quantic Gaming members.

9. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

He's already back in Korea, And he sucks so I don't think many will pay attention to him.

10. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Your statement would make sense if I hadn't done all of that in season 1 and 2. Dominion has it's own metagame, sorry you don't understand that.

What on earth is that supposed to mean? Because I play dominion I haven't any patience? O.o

Forgive me if I dislike the snoozefest that is laning in SR.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Ooh ooh let me try now.

In a prior letter, I identified a set of ideological premises as superordinate constructions that maintain the rhetorical context in which Dominion is able to leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a rapacious world to begin a new life in the shadows of cronyism. I will now elaborate on three of its most hate-filled premises:

Clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking.
    War is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.
    The cure for evil is more evil.
    The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: There's a chance that it will condition the public—or, more precisely, brainwash the public—into believing that it is footling to question its contrivances faster than you can say "physicophilosophical". Well, that's extremely speculative, but it is clear today that the first lies that Dominion told us were relatively benign. Still, they have been progressing. And they will continue to progress until there is no more truth; its lies will grow until they blot out the sun.

Whereas Dominion claims that children don't need as much psychological attentiveness, protection, and obedience training as the treasured household pet, I, for one, claim that it would not be out of character for it to undermine serious institutional and economic analyses and replace them with a diverting soap opera of goofy conspiracies. I'll say that again because I want it to sink in: Its subordinates are an amalgamation of depraved dimbulbs, the most licentious spoiled brats you'll ever see, and other homicidal scroungers. Pardon my saying so, but Dominion's perorations are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, Dominion maliciously defames and damagingly misrepresents everyone and everything around it. There's a word for that: libel. Dominion is trying to interfere with the most important principles of democracy. Their mission? To create a climate in which it will be assumed that our achievements reflect not individual worth, talent, or skill, but special consideration.

Dominion has long wanted to prevent anyone from stating publicly that its parasitic mottos bring to mind the maxim that it has a driving need to instill a subconscious feeling of guilt in those of us who disagree with its artifices. Why do I bring that up? Because by studying its repression of ideas in its extreme, unambiguous form one may more clearly understand why Dominion does, occasionally, make a valid point. But when it says that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years, that's where the facts end and the ludicrousness begins. According to Dominion, most people believe that anyone who disagrees with it is a potential terrorist. Really? Does Dominion have some sort of mind-reading ability or did it get its information from a less reliable source? The answer should be self-evident so let me just point out that Dominion has remarked that it can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand I'll spell it out for you. For starters, many people who follow Dominion's obiter dicta have come to the erroneous conclusion that drug money is being used to pay for the construction of huge underground cities intended to house both humans and aliens who serve a secret, transnational shadow government. The stark truth of the matter is that it keeps insisting that it is God's representative on Earth. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that Dominion has been robbing us of our lives, our health, our honor, and our belongings. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let it bad-mouth worthy causes.

The world would be a much better place to live if Dominion stopped trying to undermine everyone's capacity to see, or change, the world as a whole. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that it says that its commentaries are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. But then it turns around and says that without its superior guidance, we will go nowhere. You know, you can't have it both ways, Dominion. To most people, the list of Dominion's malicious, abusive politics reads like a comic strip but its op-ed pieces are actually taken seriously by its representatives.

This is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Dominion's savage behavior but about the way that I am aware that many people may object to the severity of my language. But is there no cause for severity? Naturally, I profess that there is because if you study Dominion's homophobic allocutions long enough, you'll come to the inescapable conclusion that it's in late-stage addiction to warlordism. Even so, I have a soft spot for snippy skybalds: a bog not too far from here. What's scary is that support for Dominion's sinister offhand remarks is spreading like a prairie fire among counterproductive, unenlightened quiddlers. I don't know why that is, but I do know that Dominion is more than merely contumacious. It's über-contumacious. In fact, Dominion is so contumacious that it has stated that society is screaming for its malisons. One clear inference from that statement—an inference that is never really disavowed—is that truth is whatever your grievance group says it is. Now that's just uneducated.

Dominion is bad enough when it's alone, but it's even worse when it's joined by picayunish yutzes. Dominion will not be punished for its anger. Dominion will be punished by its anger. There's also the possibility that it may be punished for forcing its moral code on the rest of us, but Dominion counts orgulous, arrogant clodpates as its friends. Unfortunately for it, these are hired friends, false friends, friends incapable of realizing for a moment that before Dominion once again claims that my bitterness at it is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish, it should do some real research rather than simply play a game of bias reinforcement with its satellites.

I thrive on debates, statistics, and getting the facts right. And the facts in this case indicate that Dominion's reportages raise a number of brow-furrowing questions. I'm referring to questions such as, "Where do we go from here?" It's questions like that that surely get people thinking about how from secret-handshake societies meeting at "the usual place" to back-door admissions committees, Dominion's co-conspirators have always found a way to combine, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying. Sometimes I think that Dominion is simply a willing pawn of those obtrusive, self-indulgent nutters who use our weaknesses to its advantage. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that a central fault line runs through each of Dominion's beliefs. Specifically, many members of Dominion's posse believe that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. Even worse, almost all of Dominion's grunts believe that Dominion's activities are on the up-and-up. (One would think that the mammalian brain could do better than that, but apparently not.) My point is that Dominion has been trying to convince us that you and I are inferior to daffy fruitcakes. That argument fails to take into account the reality that I've found that most backwards couch potatoes display complete and utter nescience of Dominion's perversions. To help educate them, let me say a little about how people who agree with Dominion's crusades are either stupid, drunk, on drugs, paid off by Dominion, or are loathsome bozos. But I digress. Dominion yields to the mammalian desire to assert individuality by attracting attention. Unfortunately, for Dominion, "attracting attention" usually implies "introducing, cultivating, and encouraging moral rot".

Dominion's comment that the Universe belongs to it by right is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Not only did all of us misfortunate enough to have to listen to it make that comment become dumber as a result, but I insist that a lot more people now understand why I warrant that one of the great mysteries of modern life is, What is this self-serving fascination Dominion has with quislingism? This is not a question that we should run away from. Rather, it is something that needs to be addressed quickly and directly because if we let Dominion initiate a reign of anti-democratic terror, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization. Dominion rather grandiloquently refers to me and everyone else it dislikes as a duplicitous, uncivilized utopian. Let's be sure that I've made myself absolutely clear: If the people generally are relying on false information sown by larcenous, mischievous slanderers, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation.

Dominion seems to assume that slovenly, patronizing desperados aren't ever headlong. This is an assumption of the worst kind because whenever it attempts to bring widespread death and degradation to millions of human beings across the face of the Earth, it looks around waiting for applause as if it's done something decent and moral rather than vitriolic and prudish. Dominion hopes that by clever arrangements it may succeed in saving its threatened power. In the presence of high heaven and before the civilized world I therefore assert that I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. If it were up to Dominion, its critics would have to endure forced, behavior-modification "therapy". That's just another shovel of dirt thrown on the grave of free speech and another reason why we must argue about Dominion's refrains.

That's not the most frightening thing about Dominion. Have you heard that it should focus more on the quality of its writing than on the amount of drivel it can squeeze in? I find information like that disturbing on so many levels that I can't help but want to establish a "truth commission" whose charter is to investigate some of Dominion's more feebleminded wheelings and dealings while remaining true to those beliefs, ideals, and aspirations we hold most dear. I respect the English language and believe in the use of words as a means of communication. Unforgiving sectarians like Dominion, however, consider spoken communication as merely a set of noises uttered to excite emotions in petty apostates in order to convince them to suck up to thrasonical litterbugs. Now that you've read this letter, let me challenge you, the reader, not just to help me make a cause célèbre out of exposing Dominion's methods of interpretation for what they really are, but also to educate others about what I've written.

FYI if you didn't get the point @Duelman we're just pulling your leg. Kaj just worded his sarcasm the best so he didn't get a warning/infraction .

12. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

His AD carry play is phenomenal.

13. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

Lies and slander.

14. Default Re: LMAO PEACE CLG ROSTER CHANGE

I know, I was busting y'alls balls.