1. Default Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

so far i spen like 120 cubes on my weapon and it still unique .... i was wonder maybe i cant get legendary?
    or im so unlucky? or it just like a req cube and that i need a super cube version to get legendary like super cube also? maybe?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

The additional potential cubes say that they can go up to legendary.
    But I have not yet seen or heard of any items that actually got that.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Now where would the fun be in that? Just wait until 'Super' Additional Potential Stamps.

But seriously, if they currently cannot go to legendary potential, that's pretty messed up.

4. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

I haven't seen Legendary. I have seen Unique.
    My secondary hit Unique, even though I spent more on my Primary its still Epic.

These Additional Potential Cubes have rates so similar to a regular Cube. As someone already suggested, I would wait until they introduce "Super" versions. Otherwise no matter how many NX you put into these regular cubes, the outcome won't be rewarding.

If you Land ATT+10 or MAX dmg cap + 10,000 - I highly advise you to stop right there. The chances of getting 1 of those again are extremely low.

5. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

One of my buddies managed to get Legendary and damage cap +50000 on his cane; I'm not really sure how many cubes he has used though. I've used about 80~ cubes on my 2h sword and it managed to become epic after around 60~ cubes.

Sigh, I was planning on using these on my partisan too but after seeing the amount of cubes needed for it, I'm not even going to think about it. I'd like legendary and +50000 cap on my 2h sword if I can.

6. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

People smega them here in Scania, I've seen dmg cap +50k more than once. Also, somebody smegaed a 18%, 12% boss damage dualbow gun. Legendary is entirely possible, but expect massive cubing.

7. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

Finally i got to legendary it took me over 310 cubes .......just for one legendary on the additional potenital
    and another 30 cubes to get +50k dmg cap..... now the question is .... can you get +100 k dmg cap?

is it possible to get 2 +50 k dmg cap? or you cant?

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

in order:

not in a single line
    with a secondary weapon, fo sho
    no idea if you can get it on the same weapon.

9. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

So where'd you get the $676.80 for that? Rich family? 5 trillion meso stack leftover from last year to buy NX with?

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Congrats on your legendary status.

11. Default Re: Have anyone gotten a legendary tier on the Addtional Potential yet?

Rude, much? It's not polite to pry about a person's finances.