Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

1. Default Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00I0o/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

Did they just make the CS Scrolls a permanent addition? They're even in the 'New Arrivals' tab in the Cash Shop.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

Sure looks like it. The notice doesn't give an end date for their availability, either.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

which may be a bad sign, rather than a good one...

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

They lowered the price of superior wards, too?

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

Its a bad sign for the wrong reason tho.
    They are probably permanent as they are in EMS as well & pretty much having the same cs updates in terms of perma stuff.
    Honest truth is you don't have to purchase these scrolls you can just wait for the new enhancement system but ofc this is very benefical to people who have to wait months to finish an equip.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

How so?

The new enhancement system is only a partial solution to Protection scrolls, though. All these cs scrolls will still be needed (or useful) for the scrolling part.

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

How long ago was it that Nexon said Cash Shop scrolls would be a permanent addition to the CS? A year and a half? 2 years?

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

The new enhancement system removes the need for these cs scrolls.
    Guardians are useful but other then that not much use.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Perhaps I misunderstood. The enhancement system replaces our current Equipment Enhancement scrolls, right? The ones that give stars? The ones that can only be used after the item's "upgrade slots" have been used up?

So, to use up the upgrade slots, you must use either scrolls or spell traces. Both can fail, so you want Safety scrolls to avoid losing a slot. Some scrolls can destroy your item, so you want Protects to prevent that. Also, enhancements beyond the 8th (?) can destroy your item as well. (Yes, they leave you with a trace you can apply to a clean new identical equip - but some equips are irreplaceable, or nearly so). Some items are still best scrolled using various forms of Chaos scrolls, which you'd want Return scrolls for.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

I am just talking about enhancing items in general,you can just use icog even if you fail 2 slots you could always get them back does not really make a difference.
    I am sorry for causing confusion I just meant the new system takes away the need for protection scrolls for normal and superior equips.

Those items you talk about being irreplaceable surely you'd not even consider messing with those equips.
    My bad I meant to say Guardians and Safety scrolls are very useful.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

The new item trace system, if we get it, makes blowing up an equip far less of a problem than it was before.

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 9/3 - 9/9

Which is why I don't particularly mind how Fafnirs have plummeted in price (which I've just found I recently). I'm seeing one sold for 3% the price it was around before, but I don't really mind if I just have to pay a few ten millions instead of a 5.5k NX scroll.