Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Cannon Shooter SP build.

Names used here are the Korean names because the English ones are terrible. Use the pictures as a reference

1st Job:

2nd Job:

3rd Job:

4th Job:

Credits:
    JoeTang for helping.
    Fiel for images.
    Arrg for helping.
    Me for creating.

Other Legends Builds:
    Mercedes SP build
    Demon Slayer SP build
    Last edited by Locked; 2011-12-17 at 10:13 PM. Reason: 1.2

2. Default

2nd Job: Barrel should probably be maxed right away after Booster for 100% KB since it's damage is pretty pitiful unless it KBs, and you don't really need 50 dex at level 37.
    Push Crit up to before Monkey Magic, since by level 61, you should have 50 dex from skills, and at least 10 from whatever overall it is you're using, plus the Legend Ring.

3rd job: I'd switch around Power Boom and Counterattack. Although it has a cooldown, it's pineappleing strong for a 3rd job skill, and a 20% avoid rate doesn't really compensate for it imo.

4th job: Buster before Bazooka unless you're in a version without LHC. You still have Spike as your mobbing move, and the overall damage increase and utility from Barrage outweighs the benefits of Bazooka over Spike.
    I'd also probably max Anchor after Spirit, because it mobs and has no cooldown, which means it'll be a beast at LHC.

Thanks for the guide!

3. Default

Guess I just got recruited by the double post club...

4. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Honestly, your 2nd job build could be -anything- and it wouldn't really matter, because between 55 and 70 you're going to level up every 5 to 10 minutes. I did monkey magic right after pirate training, then mastery then barrel. It really really doesn't matter.

And 3rd job, you will only be using power boom whenever you have 7 or 8 mobs, because until then it's not really worth using, and even then it's entirely useless until maxed.

4th job, this build was made by me centered around doing MP for the first 20 levels, so bazooka was pretty important.

5. Default

Of course it could be anything. The point of having an SP build at all is to shorten the gap between every level, by prioritizing the best skills in the best order, at least that's how I see it.

During 3rd job, you'll be using Power Boom religiously in every situation where you can't 1hko whatever it is you're training on with Spike. I used it all throughout the 30 levels of 3rd job that I lasted for. Everything that I 2-3hko'd with Spike, Boom 1hko'd, hit more mobs, and had a larger area of effect. I don't see how you could call it useless, even at level one, it does 335% more damage than max Spike, and increases by 15% damage per level until it's stronger than Bazooka, ignoring the passive boost to Barrel. In any case, I don't mean to pitch you a skill you've already experienced, I just think it's better than anything else you could fit in that gap, since after Spike, Reinforcement, and Power Boom, all your other skills are supportive, and only marginally useful until maxed.

As for fourth job, I agree that for KMS, it's probably best to max Bazooka first, but I don't think I could stand to wait till level 15x to max out my only 1v1 skill, lol.

6. Default

You're doing it wrong.

1v1 is pretty pomegranatety when you can always find two monsters.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

I maxed phantom blow at 168
    You don't need 1v1 skills to train.

8. Default

I don't 1hko thanks to misses. I usually go to C-2 at level 70. It's amazing, but impossible to 1hko, except with Power Boom.

I'm not much of a trainer. I...I just don't feel...I dunno, complete... without maxing my bossing move in 4th job ;p

9. Default

Do you guys know what Oak Barrel Roulette actually does? Tried reading the skill tables, still confused as to how it works.

10. Default

Gives you one of four buffs that either stun, blind, freeze, or slow monsters at a 30% chance when you attack. Lasts 240 seconds and has a 30 second Cooldown.

11. Default

Ohhh. That makes sense.

12. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

You use the skill, and 1 of 4 elemental barrels appears.
    A lightning bolt, causes stun.
    A snowflake, causes freeze.
    A skull, causes darkness.
    A snail, causes slow.
    It applies to all of your attacks at a 30% chance.

13. Default

Being as the cooldown is shorter than the duration and it provides "different" buffs, can you recast it every 30 seconds for a shot at an additional (stacking) buff? Is it possible to have all four active at once?

14. Default

No. You can only have one active at a time.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1st job: I did backstep before splasher. Level 1 of an attack gets the job done, while mobility and MP usage are direct influences of training and moving between training grounds. Backstep is a pretty decent attack at these levels, actually.

2nd job: No issues.

3rd job: Why jump over wave?

4th job: I'm going buster after oburn.

16. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Because contrary to popular belief, cannon jump's height increases with level.
    And because bazooka at level 1 beats wave.

17. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Because contrary to popular belief, cannon jump's height increases with level.
    And because bazooka at level 1 beats wave.

18. Default

16 Wave's instant cast technically does more DPS than Bazooka until Bazooka is 21 and instant maxed Wave is higher DPS than maxed Bazooka.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Which is why i ask.