IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Hairstyling Room

I've seen this damn grayed out button in my equipment screen for ages and wondered what it was.

And now just a few minutes ago I see this post on tumblr:
    http://henehoaring.tumblr.com/post/9...d-out-that-jms

As well as a custom hair colour coupon, JMS has a hairstyling room where you can save up to 3 hairstyles and switch between them at will (though access to the hairstyles only lasts 30 days, then you have to buy another coupon, but apparently they are super cheap)

Do you think we will get a system like this in GMS? since we have the button for it already.

2. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

kMS has had it for a while too, it's the Mannequin item in the Cash Shop (costs 19k NX though...). We don't have those coupon things, it's just you save the hairs you want whenever you want, and I believe its permanent as well.

And the Mix Dye Coupon was just released with Star Planet, so you guys will probably get that too :)

3. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Well, first off, jMS NX prices are generally like, a tenth of what they are in GMS, disregarding price variance on certain items. That's not to say that you'd get ten times more stuff for the same price, it's more like a dollar gets you 1k NX in GMS, but 100 NX in jMS (but it doesn't exactly work out like that because of exchange rates and markups for buying jMS NX when you're not in Japan), that kind of thing.

Second, I think kMS released something similar recently, but much more expensive, like a mannequin or whatever, which I think is like 20k.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Ohh really? I'm sure I remember seeing a Mannequin item in an extraction once, but I never saw any info on how it works. I had no idea something like this was even possible!
    (god I wish I could have saved the starting Kanna hair :[ )

5. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Hair room explained in cute gif format!

Also, I read this and just saw you need to buy one Mannequin to unlock one slot in the room, so expensive if you want all 3 :P

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Wow, that is expensive, holy hell.

7. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

I would definitely pay for this if it was permanent

8. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

how does this works? anyway I would like to see a hair fuse option

9. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Choose one colour as the base and one as the mix colour, then you can adjust the slider for whatever amount you want of each colour.

10. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Fucking sweet.

11. Default Re: Hairstyling Room

Being able to save hairs would be pretty amazing, especially if you want to try and get one of the rarer hairstyles but don't want to lose another you have. Doubt if GMS will ever get this though, they love spamming random chance based things.