1. Default Disabled Ultimate Adventurers a while back. Anything weird happen to existing UAs?

Haven't been paying much attention to MS news recently, so apologies if the answer is totally obvious.

Curious if all these revamped adventurers and such are getting to keep their flame gears and soul drivers from when UAs were a thing.

2. Default Re: Disabled Ultimate Adventurers a while back. Anything weird happen to existing UAs

Nothing's happened to my knowledge.

3. Default Re: Disabled Ultimate Adventurers a while back. Anything weird happen to existing UAs

...Oh crap... Are revamped normal adventurers loosing their Cygnus skills? I'm too used to vampire by now.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Disabled Ultimate Adventurers a while back. Anything weird happen to existing UAs

I highly doubt it. It would be pretty plantain to remove that skill from adventurers after so many of us put time and effort into acquiring them... Even if wind pierce is basically useless. I hope they get a revamp

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Disabled Ultimate Adventurers a while back. Anything weird happen to existing UAs

Nothing has happened yet and likely won't until the cygnus revamps are over. So probably like next year or something.