Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest Kings

1. Default

It has a prerequisite of other maple island quests, and since you have no maple island quests completed, it doesn't show up for you.
    too risky to try. xD
    also not every "lost item" quest is a new repeatable one, some of them are just the same quest over again, so I wouldn't really go trying this with every item. :/

I think I need to update mine.

2. Default

Lucky me! I have a worthless I/L Arch mage (that I only use for occasional extra doses of questing and APQing) that has both a Pap Medal and Mount. I'll drop them on her first to test it out. :D

Thanks guys!

And yeah, I figured that one glitched Maple Island quest was related to quests that came out after my time. For once, that deserves a rock on!

3. Harrisonized

I didn't mean drop it... I meant, through extractation. I never dropped my Pap medal a second time, but I know it's repeatable because I once saw a thread on SW where it said that the Pap Medal quest is repeatable every 3 days.
    Nobody has talked about the repeatability of the Lost Saddle quest though.

Oh yea, for those who are wondering, I don't know whether or not there's a quest for reobtaining the:
    HT Pendant
    Picture of Sand Badge
    ^
    So don't try those two.

To Felix, I'll update your rank when you repost your count with the lost saddle and lost medal quests. xD
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-09-21 at 07:08 PM. Reason: ...

4. Default

Sweet. She got both of those quests when I dropped the items, so I'll be doing those on Felix tonight. :D! And if I bother getting her Saddle back, I'll drop it again to test if it's repeatable, if anyone would like.

I'm sure someone has dropped their Sand Badge before. To anyone that has: Did you get a quest that allows you to get it back? If we don't get an answer, I'll gladly get one on my I/L arch and drop it. Lol

The HT Squad Badge...yeah, I doubt anyone has dropped that. :x It'd be cool to know, though.

---

I noticed you have "Opeth" as having 408 quests. Unless he PM'd you his score + SS (I dunno), he hasn't said how many he has yet. His post has a quote of my quest log, not his. I don't know if you noticed that. Just curious.
    Last edited by FelixTM; 2008-09-21 at 07:24 PM.

5. Harrisonized

Ah, crap. Sorry.

6. Default

I know for a fact you can't get the sand badge back I dropped it in KMS just to test this months ago, before Ariant was out in GMS but after we knew it was coming.)

HT pendant doesn't have a quest associated with it O_o. However in KMS, there's a second quest to get an egg which requires you have gotten an egg once, and don't have a HT pendant. Only justification I can imagine for this is if you blow it up with a chaos scroll.

7. Default

By HT Pendant, I'm quite sure he meant the HT Squad Badge.

Lost Medal quest down. Working on Lost Saddle now. :D

8. Default

I second the motion to move this to the quests subforum since it is an actual list about completed quests. It will just get buried in General anyways.

IIRC, I had 255 done in that other thread. Not even close to some of you guys. D: I need to work at it more. ;x

9. Default

Do you know anywhere that explains more about the Squad Badge (where the 3 members are, is it permanent unless you drop it, etc.)? I looked on StrategyWiki and it just says to collect the 3 certificates and 3 marks of the squad

I only have 198 quests done :? 38 in progress, 55 not started. Looks like 350 is just a bit out of my grasp. I haven't been to World Tour, Mu Lung, or Ariant yet >_>
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-09-21 at 08:08 PM.

10. Default

they're just dropped by the monsters inside of HTPQ. Took me two run-throughs to get all 3.

11. Default

351? is that all it takes to be in these ranks? I might actually stay in the ranks this time .

399 Quest Completed

Spoiler

I still wish I didn't miss out on all those maple island quests and all the new first job training quests, but such is life.

I still need to find a notebook so I can finish that quest. Then there is the newspaper hat one and various bosses and the repeat of 3 of those CWK quests; but other than that I am done. Unless I feel like going out of my way to complete these Lost item quest you guys just informed me about.

12. Default

Meh, I'm not gonna finish the Lost Saddle quest tonight (as much as I want to). I really need to go work on my paper. F4

200/200 Tiger Skin
    53/200 Dark Jr. Yeti Skin
    0/200 Dragon Skin

Dark Jr. Yeti Skin comes from an uber failtastic barely-ever-spawns-in-a-crappy-map monster, so it totally turned me off and made me realize I need to get to work. *sigh*

I'll be back with a 410 update tomorrow!

13. Default

Spoiler

Glad to see you're picking up the slack from the other thread. It's nice to know that there are others who enjoy questing as well despite the lackluster "rewards" Nexon gives most of them.
    Last edited by Wolfman; 2008-09-21 at 10:53 PM.

15. Default

I'd prefer the Quest subforum be moved to the General section from Training Center, actually. It fits better. That or turn it into a forum of its own, under Training Center.

16. Harrisonized

Yes, that's what I meant.
    I'm going to raise the bar to 360 when one more person has above that. When one more person has 360+, there'll be exactly 25 people with 360+, and 25 is what I'm aiming for, although I don't like cutting out people, which is why it's 350 atm.
    And I wish I did all the Target card quests... but yes, such is life. xD
    The notebook takes forever. I was at book ghosts for two hours and then went to those pirates for five hours and nothing. My friend told me that she turned in a notebook but it didn't show up under complete, so I'll need confirmation for whether or not that's true.

~~~~~

Updated.
    Felix and Wolfman have each moved up.
    Robert and Longshotjohn have each been added to the rankings.
    Gratz guys. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-09-22 at 12:00 AM. Reason: ...

17. Default

I managed to find one and traded it in and it doesnt show, unfortunately.

18. Default

Spoiler

Spoiler

423 Completed.

I find it lame how the quests for Orbis PQ and Pirate PQ came out after when some of us were above level limit and can't do them anymore.

19. Harrisonized

Gratz! You're now first! BTW, we can't do the Orbis PQ quests, but we can do the Pirate PQ one by buying the pieces from people who can PPQ. I finished the quest at 13x.

Update: I removed everyone below 360 quests.
    Four more people with 370+ quests and that will be the new cutoff.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-09-22 at 03:18 AM.

20. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

list of the "the lost x" style quests:

The lost sap of nependeath (sap of nependeath is used for the bone helm quest)
    ID:3069
    NOT REPEATABLE

The lost nependeath juice (nependeath juice is used for the bone helm quest)
    ID:3079
    Repeatable every 1 hour

The Lost Photo Album (used for that quest in ludi where u have to collect photos of rolly pollys)
    ID:3095
    NOT REPEATABLE

The Lost Piece of the VIP Ticket (piece of vip ticket is used in the quest where you obtain the vip ticket to florina beach)
    ID:3450
    Repeatable with no delay

The Lost Piece of Crack (we all know which quest this is)
    ID:7105
    Repeatable every 24 hours

The Lost Medal (ludi medal quest)
    ID:7106
    Repeatable every 3 days (72 hours)

Papulatus's counterattack (same as the lost piece of crack, but can be done only after completing "papulatus")
    ID:7109
    Repeatable every 24 hours

The Lost Maple Hat (the event one)
    ID:9390
    NOT REPEATABLE

Lost Saddle (explained at first post)
    ID:6004
    Repeatable with no delay

The Seed That Swallow Lost (activated when you loose the seed that swallow gives you to drop on hongbu's\nolbu's roof)
    ID:3609
    Repeatable with no delay

dump by haha01haha01 at 11:18 gmt, 9.22.2008
    Last edited by haha01haha01; 2008-09-22 at 06:51 AM.